Reconciliation

Actually, gotta skip the links today because I'm late for something. But if you're desperate for more Klein commentary, I'll be on "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" at the beginning of the program tonight. Oh, and I was going to wish you a good weekend, but Republicans threatened to filibuster and now I have to wait until Monday to vote for cloture.

By Ezra Klein  |  April 23, 2010; 5:40 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: The Affordable Care Act's spending and coverage in graphs
Next: How do you measure 'epistemic closure'?

Comments

Actually, since the Senate is dual-track, you don't have to wait: wish us all a good weekend now.

Posted by: rmgregory | April 23, 2010 5:59 PM | Report abuse

I was going to wish you a good weekend as well but I live in AZ and I'm hispanic so I'm typing this from an underground bunker wherein typing the exact sentiment that would express my wish for you to have a good weekend is the set of code words that would trigger a satellite system overhead that would, in turn, give away my pinpointed location to the authorities, and unfortunately, I don't have my birth certificate on me at the moment. Yes, I know that was a run-on sentence, but in this case I think it's appropriate.

Posted by: SashaAriane | April 23, 2010 6:57 PM | Report abuse

Yes, I also know that was largely a grammatical fail as well. Cut me some slack, it's dark in this bunker and I'm surrounded by stupid on all sides.

Posted by: SashaAriane | April 23, 2010 7:03 PM | Report abuse

RepClot. It's called RepClot.

Posted by: pj_camp | April 24, 2010 11:58 AM | Report abuse

It's okay, in your absence the Post has published something sensible about the economy. We need to take the IMF's advice.

Also, Goldman suit timing soon to be subject of SEC IG investigation.

Posted by: staticvars | April 24, 2010 12:05 PM | Report abuse

You and Keith Olbermann...now there is a pair of progressives! How much farther left can one get. You, Ezra, I have some hope for; but, Keith is a arrogant lost cause!

2010...WITHOUT DOUBT, VOTE THEM OUT!

visit: Http://eclecticramblings.wordpress.com

Posted by: my4653 | April 25, 2010 7:25 PM | Report abuse

2010...WITHOUT DOUBT, VOTE THEM OUT!

visit: Http://eclecticramblings.wordpress.com