By Dylan Matthews
Today, Kate argued the administration must do more to stop the oil spill, I explained why this isn't a "progressive moment," Mike listed parts of FinReg that are better in the House version, Jonathan looked at how public opinion often follows opinion leaders, and Ezra outlined China's banking reforms.
1. The climate bill could create up to 200,000 jobs a year, according to a new report.
2. FinReg means boom times for K Street.
3. Why we'll adapt to Facebook's privacy standards.
4. Tim Fernholz looks at New York's asset-building programs.
5) Ta-Nehisi Coates on Barry Goldwater and the Civil Rights Act.
Posted by: Kevin_Willis | May 25, 2010 7:45 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.