You want a recap? I'll give you a recap. Here it is: What to do about short-term deficits and long-term deficits are different questions, and we're in danger of answering both of them incorrectly; there are some potentially good deals on the table that politicians aren't taking; and we'll all be robots before we have electronic medical records.
1) Jonathan Bernstein doesn't think we need a crisis for deficit reduction to happen.
2) How progressives misread the history of progressivism.
3) A Chinese economist argues that China should let its currency rise.
4) People gain weight during marriage and lose it after divorce.
5) My effort to figure out the "true" cost of oil got me somewhere around $4.60.
Recipe of the day: Summer corn chowder.
June 14, 2010; 6:20 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: Stimulus agonistes
Next: Wonkbook: Obama might push carbon price; Waxman to investigate BP; NRA gets a special deal
Posted by: andrewbaron78 | June 15, 2010 1:28 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.