Think tank: Food stamps, Basel III, fiscal consolidation and more
1) Dottie Rosenbaum of the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities argues that food stamps are an effective stimulus program.
2) William Gale and Benjamin Harris of the Tax Policy Center defend a value-added tax.
3) Richard Price of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development looks at past fiscal consolidations following crises.
4) Douglas Elliott of the Brookings Institution outlines the Basel III process.
5) The Congressional Budget Office compares educational attainment of immigrants and native-born workers.
July 26, 2010; 4:28 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: Research Desk: What if all income groups turned out to vote equally?
Next: Romney Care, cont'd
Posted by: kathy02001 | July 27, 2010 9:21 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.