Thank tank: Defense cuts, the gold standard and skills
1) Michael Leachman of the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities argues that the stimulus has created more jobs than recovery.gov tracks.
2) Bruce Katz, Emilia Istrate and Jonathan Rothwell note that rising exports would help metropolitan areas disproportionately.
3) The Sustainable Defense Task Force proposes cuts to the defense budget.
4) Barry Eichengreen and Peter Temin compare the Gold Standard and the Euro.
5) Flavio Cunha and James Heckman review research suggesting that noncognitive skills are important for young people's life prospects.
Posted by: rmgregory | August 2, 2010 4:13 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: nylund | August 2, 2010 8:14 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.