Recap: The Senate moved the small-business lending bill forward but failed on an important provision; Democrats want to play word games with the Bush tax cuts; and the two scariest graphs I've seen in a while.
1) What's holding back small business? (Hint: It's sales.)
2) House Democrats are looking at proposing a millionaires' tax bracket.
3) San Antonio is pretty good at avoiding recessions.
4) Megan McArdle on small businesses and the Bush tax cuts.
5) Josh Barro on taxes more generally.
6) I'll be talking Social Security with Rachel Maddow about 9:30 Eastern tonight.
Recipe of the day: linguine with tomato-almond pesto.
September 14, 2010; 6:25 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: Explaining 'the enthusiasm gap'
Next: Wonkbook: The Tea Party takes over; the GOP's $3.9 trillion tax plan; small business bill moves
Posted by: jkaren | September 14, 2010 9:14 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: jkaren | September 14, 2010 11:00 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: jkaren | September 14, 2010 11:30 PM | Report abuse