1) Larry Summers lays out America's innovation dilemma.
2) The Harvard Business Review says this was the best piece it published in 2009.
3) "Goldman Sachs. Making billions off the financialization of the U.S. economy since 1869. Making billions off the carry trade since 2008."
4) The Federal Reserve should worry about the second paragraph of this post.
5) "The most valuable commodity in the U.S. Senate is not votes, it is time."
| September 29, 2010; 6:42 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: Military control of civilian options
Next: Wonkbook: House votes for China tariffs; net neutrality bill dead; Elizabeth Warren's first speech