1) Who can call themselves a feminist?
2) David Plouffe spins the election hard.
3) More than 1,000 companies are taking advantage of this program in health-care reform, but that's not front-page news.
4) A new study argues that the U.S. health-care system is partly behind our mortality gap.
5) Zillow maps the change in housing prices in each congressional district.
| October 7, 2010; 6:15 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: Rep. Brad Miller: 'There is no chance that Congress would pass more TARP'
Next: Wonkbook: Foreclosure law vetoed; individual mandate ruled constitutional; IMF takes on China