1) Who are the winners and losers from the foreclosure crisis?
2) Jonathan Bernstein argues that John Boehner would be a far more effective speaker of the House than New Gingrich was.
3) "The harshest and most telling critique of Gen. James Jones' tenure as national security adviser is that his absence will barely be noticed."
4) The prison-to-poverty cycle.
5) I'll be talking jobs with Keith Olbermann at the top of the show.
Recipe of the day: Yam, zucchini, and chickpea salad.
| October 8, 2010; 6:02 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: Krugman's haikus
Next: Peter Diamond wins the Nobel Prize, continues being blocked by the Senate
Posted by: justin84 | October 8, 2010 8:07 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: WinningProgressive | October 9, 2010 12:23 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: idlemind | October 9, 2010 2:34 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: agowen100 | October 9, 2010 6:01 AM | Report abuse