1) The Wyden-Gregg recipe for bipartisanship.
2) Speaker Boehner's first act will be to make it easier for the House to increase the deficit.
3) Jon Cohn explains what defunding might mean for the health-care law.
4) I'll be talking filibusters and congressional productivity on the Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell tonight.
5) Tomorrow's a federal holiday, so the blog will be dark. Merry Christmas!
Recipe of the day: In honor of Jewish Christmas, here's my Kung Pao recipe.
| December 23, 2010; 6:00 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: Sen. Jeff Merkley: 'This isn't a question of filibuster or no filibuster'
Next: Wonkbook: Meet the Fed's new votes; Goldman Sachs sage says 2011 is 'year of the US'; don't expect more shake-ups in Obama's cabinet
Posted by: msoja | December 23, 2010 7:15 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: jkaren | December 23, 2010 8:10 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: keyli96 | December 24, 2010 4:42 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: pj_camp | December 24, 2010 12:13 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: jnc4p | December 26, 2010 12:06 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: sdgashasdg | December 28, 2010 1:48 PM | Report abuse