Recap: Some thoughts on Peter Orszag's move to Citigroup; what public servants should do after government; and Republicans are set to write fiscal irresponsibility into the House's rules.
1) Megan McArdle's guide to kitchen gifts.
2) More perspectives on the individual mandate.
3) A profile of techno-libertarian -- technotarian? -- Tim Lee.
4) The end of the "caps lock" key.
5) I'll be talking tax deal on "Countdown With Keith Olbermann."
| December 16, 2010; 6:19 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: What do conservatives think will happen if the individual mandate gets struck down?
Next: Wonkbook: What went right, and what went wrong, in Congress last night