1) Listen to Pinna Storm's 2010 Christmas Mix.
2) The Brickskeller was a terrible bar.
3) Rober Ebert's favorite films from the last year.
4) Is spending time on this sort of thing what people mean when they say government is wasteful and inefficient?
5) Good post from Kevin Drum on taxes and the super-rich.
| December 20, 2010; 6:00 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: More problems with funding government through a Continuing Resolution
Next: Wonkbook: Budget bill handicaps both FinReg and health reform; Census favors GOP states
Posted by: willows1 | December 20, 2010 6:35 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: RichardHSerlin | December 20, 2010 6:59 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: stantheman21 | December 21, 2010 12:35 AM | Report abuse