1) Sen. Mark Udall wants Republicans and Democrats to sit together at the State of the Union.
2) "If you invest for 'the intellectual challenge' rather than to make lots of money, you’ll get what you wished for."
3) Josh Green responds on Mitch McConnell.
4) Social Security benefits are modest.
5) Violent crime has been falling in recent years.
Recipe of the day: Braised leeks.
| January 12, 2011; 7:02 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: Uncertainty for me, but not for thee
Next: Wonkbook: 2010 hottest year on record; Obama speaks in Arizona; Fed's 'beige book' sees slow recovery
Posted by: tblogg | January 13, 2011 1:19 AM | Report abuse