Recap: Reid and McConnell agree that the Senate is pretty much fine the way it is; Boehner backs off Social Security cuts; and 21 Senate Republicans want to make our budget process more like California's.
1) Rand Paul identifies $500 billion in spending cuts.
2) Is Tunisia the first domino?
3) Lessons learned from cooking in college.
4) "Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart, and who is poor."
5) I'll be talking corporate tax reform on Larry Kudlow's show tonight.
Recipe(s) of the day: Every Minimalist column ever published.
Posted by: krazen1211 | January 27, 2011 7:40 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: chase-truth | January 27, 2011 11:53 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: BrianPatrickAnderson | January 28, 2011 6:19 AM | Report abuse