Recap: Tom Vilsack makes the case for rural subsidies (plus some further comments); Republicans need a health-care plan of their own (plus some further comments); and Senate Democrats prepare to make a huge mistake (plus some further comments from Harry Reid).
1) Joe Klein on Mitt Romney.
2) Ross Douthat on Mitt Romney.
3) Anger is good for political campaigns.
4) Josh Barro replies to Dean Baker on pensions.
5) I am slightly horrified that it actually occurred to anyone to conduct this study.
Recipe of the day: "Nutella" pudding.
| March 8, 2011; 6:27 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: How much did Don Berwick get done?
Next: Wonkbook: Democrats want entitlements, taxes, and subsidies on the table