"Eee" Could Have Meant "Excellent"

For years, I've been looking for a simple, fast, ultralight laptop I could use for research and writing on the road. I don't need much: WiFi wireless, a capable Web browser and e-mail software, word processor that can open and save in Microsoft Word format, and some simple photo and music programs would do.

But most of the ultralight devices that I've tried have suffered from trying to run full-sized versions of Windows--the Toshiba U100 and OQO's palmtop Model 01+ let me down in 2005, and a year later Samsung's woeful Q1 Ultra-Mobile PC was even more of a disappointment.

Last summer, Palm's Foleo sub-laptop looked like it might fit the bill--but then Palm unceremoniously euthanized the project. But within hours of my blog post noting the Foleo's demise, people had begun to leave comments suggesting that an upcoming ultralight laptop from Asus was what I'd hoped the Foleo would be.

I tried out that machine, the Asus Eee PC, for today's column.

After seeing so much advance praise for the Eee PC--including an endorsement by a colleague who ordered one and described its arrival as "one of the greatest days of my life"--I had hoped I could say that I'd found my to-go computer. But the Eee is, unfortunately, not quite there. The keyboard and screen could be bigger; the battery could last longer; most importantly, the software could be a good deal smarter. The is-that-a-typo? $400 price tag helps offset some of those issues... but only so much.

Usually, poorly chosen default settings in a Linux-based system such as the Eee aren't a long-term problem; once you figure out how to change them (however non-obvious that process may be), you're done. But the Eee is locked down unlike most other Linux machines. Getting to the usual Linux desktop (Asus publicist Debby Lee says the Eee PC runs Debian underneath its simple home screen), so that you can reconfigure things and add your own programs, is not exactly a task for the fainthearted, as this walk-through should make clear.

Asus is working to ship a version of the Eee PC running Windows XP, but that has yet to reach any stores--and I cringe at the thought of how Windows would look and feel on the Eee, unless Microsoft grants Asus far more latitude to tweak its interface than any other manufacturer has gotten. (Some people have even been able to shoehorn Windows Vista onto the Eee, but they're clearly out of their gourd.)

So until Asus fixes the glitches in its own software, most Eee PC users will just have to put up with those quirks. Unless, of course, some other company ships its own ultralight laptop running on flash memory, but with a much better interface. Those rumors can't all be true, can they?

If you use an Eee, you're welcome to tell me I've been too hard on this laptop in the comments. If you think the Eee is missing something, you're also welcome to tell me what you'd like to see in an ultralight laptop.

By Rob Pegoraro  |  January 3, 2008; 10:34 AM ET
Categories:  Computers
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Make Any Tech Resolutions?
Next: CES Game Plan

Comments

rob, i quite agree that the keyboard on this first version of the Eee PC is too small, but the rumored upcoming 10-inch version ought to fix that.

i've been testing the Eee PC with youth and adults at the takoma park computer center, where i work, and the response has universally been, "i want one."

for me, the big advantage of this laptop is that it's sold as an appliance. it just works. nothing will go wrong if you just browse the web and do word processing. the desktop interface reminds me of the old AtEase software that apple used to produce.

i do also have a quibble about the placement of the right arrow key. it's too far from my right pinky. my pinky has been earning frequent flyer miles traveling to reach it.

i'd also like to see a more rubberized surface for the plastic case, so that it carries more safely in your hands without slipping out of them.

phil shapiro, public geek
takoma park maryland library

i'm looking over at someone using my Eee PC laptop as i write this. he has a broad smile on his face. i asked him if he liked the laptop. he replied: "yes, i like this very much."

Posted by: phil shapiro | January 3, 2008 12:29 PM | Report abuse

whoops -- i meant to say "right hand shift key." the placement of that key was way too far over to the right.

Posted by: phil shapiro | January 3, 2008 12:32 PM | Report abuse

Rob,
That's the standard method for updating any variant of Debian. Editing the text file containing the sources list. After doing that you can probably 'apt-get install synaptic' to install a nice GUI front end for apt.

Posted by: wiredog | January 3, 2008 1:04 PM | Report abuse

Rob, I am an avid fervid and vociferous fan of my eee. A longtime mac-fanboy, I've fallen in love with this thing for its ease of use, incredible portability and it's "it just works"ness. In fact, it's finding and connecting to wifi spots BETTER than my MacBook, an item that cost $1300 more.

I think you didn't spend enough time typing on it. I'm at about 85% of my max speed on the eee; it's shifting BACK to my macbook that's tough as it's harder to get my fingers to relax/expand to the larger keyboard.

Also, it's relatively easy, especially if you've found the eeeuser forum online, to switch from the "Easy" interface to "Advanced", which gives you full computer interface.

As for the mythical 10" screen mentioned above, Asus outright denied that such is forthcoming. An 8.9" one, however, is more likely. In either case, the hope among the user community is that the form-factor doesn't change, so the keyboard will continue to be small, yet serviceable.

I wish I could get your battery life, however; best I've managed is about 3 hours, a good 2 hours less than I get on the MacBook. Asus has announced a 6-cell battery which, I hope, will get the eee closer to/past the 5 hour mark.

I'd also like to add that it IS possible to put other OSes on the eee: video at YouTube even shows it running Leopard! I put xubuntu on (I rather intensely dislike the Windows-ness of the KDE interface Advanced offers) but couldn't get wired ethernet to work. Decided to return to the default OS. The built-in system restore (F9 on reboot) got me back to a working, fresh install in minutes. THAT's outstanding.

Basically, the depth of my affection for the eee is illustrated thusly: faced with lugging my 13.3" macbook or the 7" eee into the coffeeshop for an extended sitdown, it's an easy decision to go with the smaller lighter device.

Even though it guarantees I'll be interrupted repeatedly by people fascinated with the tiny computer.

Posted by: Bush -- not related | January 3, 2008 1:31 PM | Report abuse

The beauty of this device is the fact that it is so small. I have also been looking for a sub notebook just to browse the web, check email and "maybe" type up a document. The Asus EEE PC is it. Wireless connectivity is very very good and it even has a LAN card should you need it.

My eee 8G model arrive a few days ago, I plugged it into a USB CDROM and installed Windows XP and then the supplied ASUS drivers. All told, about an hr and I had a very functional system. I'm used to tapping away and browsing on my Treo 750 so don't have too many problems with the keyboard. It would be nice to have a higher resolution screen but Opera and Firefox beta 3 have "fit to screen" options for those naughty websites that don't auto re-size.

P.S. Although I bought the 8 GB model to give me more space (over the 2 or 4GB models), I have XP pro, Firefox, Office 2003 Std, and my other normal apps all running in about 1.2GB's of space with no page file. It runs pretty quick. There is nothing else like it on the market, ESPECIALLY at the price.

Posted by: Rick Percival | January 3, 2008 1:47 PM | Report abuse

while I personally find the ultra small keyboard uncomfortable, it is compensated for by the ultra light weight.
XP Pro installs nicely replacing the included Linux and boots faster than on my desktop...
Extra storage through the SD slot makes up for the limited internal storage and increasing internal memory fills it out.
When I sat in a Starbucks, recently, sipping a coffee and pulled out the eee, plugged in my Verizon Wireless Broadband and started doing my day's email, a lot of interested (even envious) eyes followed my activities.

Posted by: joe king | January 3, 2008 2:49 PM | Report abuse

Ron,

I'm with Bush (not, GWB, but the Bush who posted his comments here) on praise for the Asus Eee. I've been traveling with mine for two months now and I simply love the machine. Like Bush, I don't think you spent enough time on the keyboard. I'm up to about 80% of my speed on it and even prefer the small keyboard to a large "roll-up" that a friend gave me for Christmas.

I love the way my Eee boots up in 20 seconds and shuts down in 5 seconds. Everything works on mine, except for a bug in the Sudoku game for which I submitted a bug report.

Put a USB stick in it, then right click on the icon on the taskbar and select "Safely Remove Hardware." You get immediate clearance to remove it, not the 20-questions separated by pauses in the Windows version of the same process.

You critized the software on the Eee but weren't very specific about what it was you didn't like. I detect a built-in resistance to anything different than what you are used to. ;-)

Posted by: Jon | January 3, 2008 4:35 PM | Report abuse

I've had my 4G just over a month, and I've been more than pleased with it. As someone who lugs a laptop on buses and Metro for three hours a day, the eee has been a pleasant eye opener.

My question is: what can the eee pc be fairly compared to? Comparing it to a "regular" laptop is not really valid, given the trend toward "desktop replacement". The eee will always seem under-featured in that comparison. But realistically, is any of us ready to use a 7 inch screen for our primary desktop? On the other end of the spectrum, I also use a windows mobile smartphone; I find the eee to be superior in every way to that silly piece of corporate nagware (it's not even a very good phone.) But, of course, I won't be taking the eee on my next trip to the grocery store either.

So the way I see it, or at least use it, the eee is the ideal second computer, as an augmentation to your primary desktop. It's ideal to take to meetings, easy to use on a plane, great for any task that requires connectivity without lugging a lot of stuff around. And it is fun, and easy to use, and doesn't take a lot of time maintaining all the stuff my windows machine puts me through.

Posted by: joe ernst | January 3, 2008 4:53 PM | Report abuse

Rob, you comment on the thought of Windows XP running on the EEE, without having tried it. ASUS even supports it, by providing all the XP drivers on a CD.

Windows XP runs very well on the EEE, even with the stock 512MB RAM. Boots up fast, Microsoft Word opens up in less than 1 second, and is surprisingly zippy. I suggest you try it, and your opinion of the EEE will change dramatically.

The EEE is not the perfect machine however. The screen resolution and size should be increased whilst keeping the form factor, the trackpad could be better quality, and no Bluetooth although this is easily solved with a USB bluetooth adapter.

I love the EEE, and has replaced my Macbook on the road.

Posted by: Jason | January 3, 2008 7:00 PM | Report abuse

Why shudder at the thought of Windows on the Eee PC? I installed XP Pro on mine and it runs fine (faster than my $2000 Sony TX laptop running Vista, as a matter of fact).

Posted by: Deb Shinder | January 3, 2008 8:17 PM | Report abuse

Hi Rob,

I received my 8G eeePC just before Christmas. And I like that machine very much and its unbeatable price/quality ratio. I think you could get accustomed with the keyboard if you spend some time working with the EeePC (may be writing a couple of reviews?). I think you are a little bit harsh in your review. Just read the comments of real life users all over the Internet: generally, they are in love with their EeePC!
As someone else has already mentioned: it is not hard to enable the advanced mode and to unlock the default OS. Personally, I wiped out the default OS in favor of eeeXubuntu because I don't like Xandros... and because it's fun! :)

Posted by: Etienne Savard | January 3, 2008 10:59 PM | Report abuse

Etienne -- any problems stemming from the eeeXubuntu switch? As I said, I had plain xubuntu on but couldn't get the WIRED ethernet to work (didn't even try the wireless, at that point). How much tweaking did you have to go through to get all the F keys working?

I, too, greatly dislike the KDE interface but with the task bar on auto-hide, the home key launching the applauncher, the quicksilver/launchy-like GnomeDo program, I'm not in the interface much, anymore, and KDE is bothering me less.

Basically, while I'd rather have xubuntu, not to the point of an unstable machine and right now, my eee is more stable than any other machine I own (3 macs, one ancient fujitsu running DamnSmallLinux).

Posted by: Bush - not related | January 4, 2008 11:12 AM | Report abuse

Hi Bush,

I don't use wired networking at all with my EeePC. Wireless works out of the box with the latest release of eeeXubuntu (release 3). I just followed the instructions given on the Wiki (http://wiki.eeeuser.com/ubuntu:eeexubuntu:home) and also applied the customizations of the "So, Xubuntu... Now what?" article.
I'm not a big user of F keys but I know that brightness+/- and sound+/- works great.
I've encountered no problems so far except that Frozen Bubble's window height doesn't fit in the desktop! ;)

Posted by: Etienne Savard | January 4, 2008 1:17 PM | Report abuse

Excellent. Many thanks. Given how easy the install/restore process is, I may try this new flavor of xubuntu. Or maybe as a dual boot off my SDHC card (8gb, $35 after rebate -- who says storage is limited??)

BTW, Rob, don't forget that this is exactly the sort of device that is best tied to the Google/Zoho-type suite of internet-based office tools. Google offers, what, 6gb of storage in their mail program, lord knows how much in GoogleDocs, Box.net and others offer 2gb free, as does YouOS and the like. Storage needs just aren't what they used to be as long as you're not hoping to keep a lot of movies or your entire music collection on the eee.

It's a terrific device. Now I'm anxiously awaiting Apple's foray -- modified eMate, anyone?

Posted by: Bush -- not related | January 4, 2008 9:04 PM | Report abuse

Dude, you've been much too hard on this cool little box. Your speculation on potential limitations is way off base. I have the 4GB EeePC, and loaded XPHome. Couldn't be an easier install. Asus included XP drivers on disk in the retail box. XP self-configures to adapt to screen size and hardware. No muss no fuss. I increase RAM to 2GB RAM and added a 4MB SD Card for more storage. Don't let the specs fool you, the 900Ghz processor will play DIVX movies and MP3s without missing a beat. Works like a charm and I'm very happy. Gave my daughter my 1.6 Ghz Intel MacBook and I never looked back. Only improvement I would like to see is a bigger screen. This should be do-able without increasing the size of the laptop. The 7inch screen is flanked by two 2" speakers. I'd vote for using the entire area for screen, taking out the speakers and let folks use ear-buds.

Posted by: Vic Gonzalez | January 5, 2008 6:54 AM | Report abuse

Please could you help an old french man - english taught 45 years ago - what means

" out of their gourd "

out of capacity ?

thanks for reading

YMM

Posted by: yves-marie | January 5, 2008 9:36 AM | Report abuse

I am probably in the minoritie but for me and the wife, the small form factor of keyboard is actually quite nice as I no longer have to stretch to reach the all the keys on the keyboard and am able to type at 80% of my normal speed. This laptop doesn't sit with my gaming computer, or on the work desk, The eee sits right next to the bed follows you into the kitchen when your cooking, and provides that instant access to the internet. I have yet to sit down at my desk and use it, there is just too much convenience in being able to read my ebooks in bed or my recliner.

Posted by: Jacob | January 5, 2008 12:29 PM | Report abuse

Ymm--"out of their gourd" means crazy...one of those goofy American expressions. Akin to "out of their head[s]"

Posted by: PJ | January 5, 2008 1:07 PM | Report abuse

Hi all,

I for one love the machine, i love it's footprint, and i love its best use of resources.

It can not be compared to a full sized notebook. It was never meant to be a full sized note book. If what you need is a full sized notebook, and all its weight, purchase price and replacement value when lost/broken/stolen then buy one. Just think of all the potential 'year' worth of work you could loose when out and about if it's lost or stolen. The limitation of storage is a positive advantage. Especially if you keep your external storage nice and safe in your pocket.

My only gripe just now is that I have tried all x=mas to get it to work as a thin client over edubuntu 7.10. it fails just after the splash screen, saying it can not find the ethernet driver.

If anyone on this post can advise how to get it working over LTSP, i would be most grateful.

Posted by: David | January 5, 2008 1:33 PM | Report abuse

Personally I think the EEE is a brilliant idea and reasonably well executed; for £200 you'd be hard pushed to find another sub-note book sized device.

The modified Xandros (a variation of Debian yes, but a full on distro in its own right) OS needs more love and tweaking however very little is stopping you connecting the device to a USB CD drive and installing whatever you want.

Posted by: Sarah | January 5, 2008 3:01 PM | Report abuse

The EEE is not nearly as bad as you make it sound. I've had one for nearly a month now and I've used it non-stop both at home and while on the road. The default Linux install has all the right tools and apps to make it a very useful device. For most portable web surfing + email duties it has replaced my iPhone and Macbook, which is quite honestly not something I ever could have imagined could have happened just a few months ago.

Posted by: Richard | January 5, 2008 3:26 PM | Report abuse

Although the Eee PC is nice, I believe that the XO laptop is way much better, I'm just hoping that someone will come out with a commercial version. Now, that's going to be a challenge for the EeePC

Posted by: Ubersoldat | January 5, 2008 3:37 PM | Report abuse

Just asking. Can i replace linux with Windows without paying license to Microsoft ?

Posted by: jerry | January 5, 2008 4:52 PM | Report abuse

Jerry, not only will you have to pay for your XP licence, remember to buy an MS-Office license and some anti-virus software as well! ... or simply stick with what's already working just fine -- out-of-the-box.

Posted by: apt | January 5, 2008 5:47 PM | Report abuse

Jerry, I am certainly not a fan of Microsoft and avoid using any of their product - software and hardware - at all costs. However, the old expresion of "pay Cesar what is due Cesar" applies here. I am an opensource advocate and user, but when I need to use proprietary software, whether it's an OS or an app anything less than paying the manufacturer for the product as they require is unlawful. Of course, "as they require" also means that if you want to use OSS, payment means you also have to abide by their license and if it's GPL you have to release your sourcecode . After all, if you're going to use the OSS software someone else created, that's the cost, otherwise write your own software from scratch and reap your proprietary benefits.

Posted by: Larry | January 5, 2008 6:22 PM | Report abuse

Xp is an ancient system. MS support will be dropped soon. I would run Linux on it for sure and not Windows. Ubuntu is the best bet with no viruses, appliance interface and faster performance. No slowdown like in 3 months of XP(software kludge) use. System design of Linux is superior so no malware and no slowdowns.

Posted by: LAS | January 5, 2008 6:41 PM | Report abuse

Example: Go to Ebay buy an IBM X21 vintage super portable laptop. Price USD 200. 20 GB hard drive, great keyboard, full 1024 resolution, runs even a regular Ubuntu pleasantly with everything working out of the box.
Let's rather recycle old computers. It's Linux that makes these weak machines do miracles.

Posted by: Dionea | January 5, 2008 6:48 PM | Report abuse

The walk-through for adding Linux programs isn't all that difficult. You just have to copy the text between the quote marks (without the quote marks themselves) from your web browser and paste it into a terminal. It doesn't actually require you to type anything, if you don't want to.

You can even install a nice Ubuntu variant of the EeePC if you like:

With a proper set of Linux repositories enabled, there are literally many thousands of applications available for no charge.

The walkthrough to add Windows is more daunting. What is more, after you have installed Windows, you have paid money to go backwards ... you end up with Notepad, Paint and Calc. Whoopee.

Posted by: Mark | January 5, 2008 7:15 PM | Report abuse

Purchased one of these recently, and while I agree with all the good things that have been said about the machine's form and price, the thing I feel should get more attention, and what was really refreshing, was the interface and software.

Right out of the box the machine was able to do everything I asked of it, from browsing to documents to media, without the applications feeling bloated or cluttered. Everything is nicely organized, a pleasure to look at, and does its job cleanly and without hassle.

The computer doesn't feel loaded with worthless tie-ins and the individual programs seem to be very suited to their purposes. Having last tried Linux around 7 years ago and quickly abandoned it (with a bad taste in my mouth), to find that I now prefer this completely free alternative to Vista and all its baggage was a very welcome surprise.

Posted by: Taylor S. | January 5, 2008 11:21 PM | Report abuse

As for WinXP, on my 2002 computer, I run both WinXP and Norton Internet Security 2008 on a mere 512MB of RAM, and have no complaints.

Posted by: Tony | January 6, 2008 9:41 AM | Report abuse

I guess the future belongs to ultramobile widgets like the Nokia N800/N810, or high-end mobiles from Motorola, Nokia or even Apple.

They are "almost there" to replace laptops and once the industry adapt to the new format it's going to be difficult to fight the trend.

Price and screen size/resolution is still a barrier but, for example, we can get a second hand Nokia N800 with 800x480pixel touch-screen no more than 200$. And maybe with GPS if we are lucky.

From a technical point of view we have two racers, ARM based and x86 based.

ARM is increasing its CPU power while keeping its power down the 1-Watt barrier.

x86 is keeping its CPU power while decreasing its power comps. close to 1-Watt barrier (http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/processors/eden_ulv/)

Who is going to win? Up to now ARM and x86 have respected and avoided each other, but sooner or later they will collide in features and markets and the battle will begin.

Posted by: Bilbo | January 6, 2008 10:22 AM | Report abuse

Having EEE 701 4G for nearly 2 weeks and even installed a version of Windows XP on it, I found the EEE was very easy to run, fast, and efficient. In my opinion, the original modified Xandros OS has better interface than the Windows XP on 7" screen. The XP screen is too much jammed, even with appropriate resolution and using bigger fonts. Unfortunately, I had to return it, and am waiting for the 8.9" screen!

Posted by: Dean N | January 6, 2008 11:04 AM | Report abuse

Well, seems that people buy the Eee only for its low price and mobility but dumping the bundled Linux OS for WinXP. Ok, the Eee has between 4GB to 8GB solid state disk and I know people don't like to change they XP habits. XP apparently runs well, but don't forget some little caveats: If you want XP on your Eee and surf the net "safely", you will need, as a minimum, all the OS patches, an antivirus, a decent firewall, perhaps an anti spyware. This will decrease, obviously, the performance and disk space. (and don't forget a full Office XP Pro install). I think people using XP without this "minimum requirements" will be irresponsible.

Posted by: Quazar | January 6, 2008 1:19 PM | Report abuse

What a load of nonsense. I got the full desktop working by marking kde to be installed in Synaptic and that was it. No tweaking. Sure, I have to choose Full Desktop once I'm loaded into the Easy mode but thats no hardship.

"The keyboard and screen could be bigger; the battery could last longer;"

Yes, in an ideal world sure but the battery in my EeePC last longer then any laptop I've ever owned.

I think you're being overly harsh and maybe you need something more specific, why don't you invent exactly what you need as I feel you're the type of person who will have issues with just about anything.

Posted by: Lee Ball | January 6, 2008 2:03 PM | Report abuse

My question is media player compatibility.

Can I get this thing to play Windows Media streams from terrestrial radio stations? Specifically, wlsam.com and the Clear Channel stations?

If it does, I'm in.

Posted by: meeko | January 6, 2008 5:57 PM | Report abuse

"Not quite there" ... is being waaaayyy too charitable!

Posted by: steve ballmer | January 6, 2008 9:38 PM | Report abuse

As a long time Mac user (and Windows at work) I can say that the I'm very happy with my purchase because what you get in the box works just fine for light-duty ultramobile computing. I looked long and hard at used full size laptops and for the money this device offers the best combination of capability and portability. I have no pressing need for XP as I can access my corporate world through the provided web application. Perhaps to paraphrase Steve Jobs, eee PC is just slightly short of insanely great.

Posted by: Andy Werthmann | January 7, 2008 8:57 AM | Report abuse

Since the EEE uses Linux, you are welcome to customize the software in whatever way you wish. If you are not a programmer, then you can hire programmers in low cost countries to do the work for you or you can hire local programmers or you can have your parent company do the work. Unlike Windows, there are no back doors to the NSA and feeding into secret databases linked to Bush's Jack Abramoff mafia in Texas and Florida. Freedom is not free. Free software is worth paying a premium for.

Instead of saving in the defective and proprietary word format, I suggest you try saving in the superior Open Document format: http://www.odfalliance.org

Posted by: Singing Senator | January 7, 2008 1:00 PM | Report abuse

People who say to increase the size of the Eee and add Windows just don't get it.

This is about S-C-E computers: Small-Cheap-Easy, not just more of the same old MS-Intel-HP horsepower race.

Upgrade the Eee and it isn't an Eee anymore.

I am not worried, however. The Eee has opened the door for the S-C-E computer, and will soon be replaced by much better -- and cheaper -- examples.

How low can we go? A company called Eway offers a pocket PC for $150. You will see MANY brands of S-C-E computers in Walgreen's, Big Lots, and other discounters.

If Asus deserts the holy grail of S-C-E, the heck with them. Who needs them? They will soon be beaten by cheaper competition anyway.

Posted by: Clayton Hallmark | January 8, 2008 12:31 AM | Report abuse

You, whatever your name is, sucks. 1 reason, you aren't a computer user, your an end user. You want everything to be a certain way out of the box. If it ain't prepared for you, you wouldn't want to even touch it. I bet you won't even cook your own steak. The keyboard is not too small for my long fingers, the usb ports are positioned on both sides, webcam, cool, quiet (quieter if you wish to d/c the fan), runs any os, 1 moving part = fan, 800 x 480 is a price and design compromise, WM is easy on this machine, i own one, i love it use it all the time

Cheers, I hope you realize how closed minded you are - columist can't be closed minded

No wonder why nobody cares about what you write...

They don't want to hear of it.

Posted by: Dracie | February 3, 2008 1:41 AM | Report abuse

Cheers, I hope you realize how closed minded you are - columnist can't be closed minded

No wonder why nobody cares about what you write...

They don't want to hear of it.

Posted by: Dracie | February 3, 2008 1:41 AM | Report abuse

Currencies in financial markets USA dollar
[URL=http://cinige.disi.unige.it/elearning/moodle/user/view.php?id=29&course=1#usa-dollar]USA dollar[/URL]

Posted by: usa dollar | March 27, 2008 10:54 AM | Report abuse