Eye Opener: The Eye Shuts for the 4th
Happy Friday and Happy Fourth of July! The Eye lays low over the next three days, spending time with Almost Mrs. Eye and his parents, watching Tiger Woods at his golf tournament and doing one of his absolute favorite things -- watching fireworks! (See above for the conclusion of last year's D.C. show.)
There are however some key federal news must-reads reported today by The Eye's esteemed Post colleagues. Read them from beginning-to-end, then grab a drink, head to the grill or pool and enjoy your holiday weekend. See you on Monday!
• Purity of Federal 'Organic' Label Is Questioned: By Kimberly Kindy and Lyndsey Layton
• DHS Cybersecurity Plan to Involve NSA, Telecoms: By Ellen Nakashima
• McCain, Feingold Team Up Again Over FEC: By Dan Eggen
• Justice Seeks More Time For Report on Interrogations: By Peter Finn
• New White House Office to Redefine What Urban Policy Encompasses: By Robin Shulman
• Slow on the Hiring Front? Not in the Obama Administration: By Al Kamen
The comments to this entry are closed.