Northeast Traffic Signals Restored After Morning Outage
Update, 12:19 p.m.: All of the traffic signals are back up, according to the District Department of Transportation.
Original Post: Drivers should expect backups after a power outage disrupted traffic signals this morning at 10 intersections in Northeast Washington, the D.C. transportation department says.
Affected intersections include:
- 17th and Bladensburg Road, NE
- 17th and L Street, NE
- 17th and M Street, NE
- Mount Olivet Street and Trinidad Street, NE
- Mount Olivet Street and West Virginia Avenue, NE
- Mount Olivet Street and Brentwood Parkway, NE
- Mount Olivet Street and Bladensburg Road, NE
- New York Ave and Bladensburg Road, NE
- New York Ave and Kendall Street, NE
- New York Ave and 9th Street, NE
View Larger Map
Posted by: fresnel77 | December 2, 2008 10:43 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: bs2004 | December 2, 2008 11:01 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.