The Week Ahead on Virginia's Beltway
The Post's Commuter page previews the new traffic pattern scheduled to start this week at Braddock Road and the Capital Beltway. But here's what else to watch out for this week on the HOT lanes project, according to the Virginia Department of Transportation.
* The left lane of I-395 north will be closed during the day at the Springfield Interchange.
* The left lane of Gallows Road east and west will be closed during daytime hours for sidewalk and median removal.
* The left lanes of Arlington Boulevard (Route 50) under I-495 will be closed for about the next 65 days.
* Night work through Thursday will close the right lane of I-66 east at exit 64, I-495 north.
* Westpark Drive in Tysons Corner will be closed at night and a detour will be in effect through Thursday.
February 23, 2009; 8:14 AM ET
Categories: Advisories , Construction
Save & Share: Previous: Commuter Alert: Two DC Intersections Still Without Power
Next: An Indictment of Public Transportation
The comments to this entry are closed.