Weekend Tips for Crossing the Bay Bridge
Getting across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge this busy holiday weekend will be a breeze if you travel during hours when most people would rather be sleepin, eating or sitting on the beach, according to an advisory issued by the Maryland Transportation Authority.
They say the best times to travel the Bay Bridge are:
• Thursday - before 3 p.m. and after 10 p.m.
• Friday - before noon and after 10 p.m.
• Saturday - before 7 a.m. and between 5 and 10 p.m.
• Sunday - between 7 and 11 a.m. and after 10 p.m.
• Monday - before 11 a.m. and after 10 p.m.
September 3, 2009; 10:57 AM ET
Save & Share: Previous: Traffic Alert: Metrobus Strikes Woman at Connecticut and Florida Avenues NW
Next: Increased Police Presence During Student Commute
The comments to this entry are closed.