Train agencies cut Mon. service
VRE will not operate Monday. It plans to make a decision by 6 p.m. Monday about Tuesday service.
Amtrak has canceled the following service for Monday:
MARC trains will operate an "S'"schedule on the Penn Line only. No service on the Camden or Brunswick lines. A decision about service for Tuesday will be made Monday afternoon.
- Trains 95, 93, 85, 67 will terminate in Washinton.
- Train 171 is canceled Washington to Lynchburg, VA
- Trains 110, 176 and 184 are canceled.
- Trains 84 and 86 are canceled Washington to Richmond
- Trains 66 and 94 are canceled Newport News to Washington
- Trains 151, 127, 193 are canceled New York to Washington
- Carolinian trains 79 and 80 will operate only between Raleigh and Charlotte with no alternate transportation between New York and Raleigh.Palmetto trains 89 and 90 are canceled in their entirety between New York and Savannah.
- Silver Service trains 97 and 98, operating between New York and Miami are canceled with no alternate transportation. Trains 91 and 92 will operate between Miami and Savannah only.
- Capitol Limited trains 29 and 30, operating between Washington and Chicago is canceled with no alternate transportation.
- The Auto Train is canceled in its entirety between Lorton, VA and Sanford, FL.
Posted by: Melewen | February 7, 2010 4:33 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.