Amtrak service returning to normal
Amtrak announced that much of its service in the Northeastern corridor would return to normal after several days of disruptions.
The current plan:
All Acela Express trains will operate normally.
- Trains 111 and 78 are canceled.
- Train 83 will operate from Boston to Richmond only.
- Train 85 will operate from Washington to Richmond only.
- Trains 86, 84 and 94 are canceled south of Washington.
- All Keystone trains will operate normally.
- All Empire Service train will operate normally.
- Silver Service trains 92, 97 and 98 (Miami to New York) will operate normally.
- Carolinian trains 79 and 80 will operate normally between New York and Charlotte.
- Capitol Limited train 30 will operate normally between Chicago and New York.
- Capitol Limited: Train 29 (Washington, D.C. - Chicago);
- Auto Train: Trains 52 and 53 (Lorton, Va. - Sanford, Fla.);
- Palmetto: Trains 89 and 90 (New York - Savannah).
Visit Amtrak's Web site for more information, or call 800-872-7245.
Posted by: psubman | February 11, 2010 7:31 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.