Tickets go on sale Thursday at 10 a.m. through Ticketfly for these shows at the 9:30 club: • Angels and Airwaves and Say Anything, May 6 ($30)
• Josh Ritter, May 8 ($25)
• 3OH!3, Cobra Starship, Travie McCoy and I Fight Dragons, May 11 ($25)
• Public Image Ltd., May 12 ($45).
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster for the DC101 Chili Cook-Off with Stone Temple Pilots, Alice In Chains, Cage The Elephant, Switchfoot and Anberlin, May 22 at RFK Stadium ($35).
Tickets go on sale Friday at noon through Ticketmaster for Peter Frampton and Yes, June 24 at Pier Six Concert Pavilion ($35-$85).
Tickets go on sale Friday at noon through Ticketmaster for these shows at the Birchmere:
• Boz Scaggs, July 6 ($79.50)
• New Riders of the Purple Sage with Joe Uehlein and the U-Liners, July 7 ($25)
• Level 42, July 22 ($49.50)
• Teena Marie, Aug. 1-2 ($75)
• Los Lobos, Aug. 8 ($49.50)
• James McMurtry and Ray Wylie Hubbard, Aug. 12 ($29.50)
• Mike Phillips with Frederic Yonet and Trina Broussard, Aug. 29 ($29.50).
Tickets go on sale Saturday at 10 a.m. through Ticketfly for Weezer and Ben Folds, April 30 at Capital One Field at Byrd Stadium ($40).
Tickets go on sale Saturday at 10 a.m. through Live Nation for Enrique Bunbury, May 12 at Warner Theatre ($31.50).
Tickets go on sale Saturday at 10 a.m. through Live Nation and Ticketmaster for Sting with the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra, July 11 at Jiffy Lube Live ($27-$182).
Free tickets will be available beginning Tuesday at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster for the Woodley Ensemble, May 14 at the Library of Congress.
Posted by: Hemisphire | March 25, 2010 12:07 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.