Hot tickets: Ozzy Osbourne, Sade, John Mellencamp, Brandon Flowers
By all accounts, Ozzy Osbourne should have kicked the bucket a long time ago. Yet he is still very much alive here in 2010 and still cranking out metal tunes to boot, with the release of Scream earlier this year. To help promote the record, he showed up at an interleague baseball game between the Los Angeles Dogers and the Los Angeles Angels to lead fans in a record-breaking scream. We can't guarantee records will be broken at his Nov. 29 show at Baltimore's 1st Mariner Arena, but the metal god will surely summon loud screams of some kind. Tickets are $27.50-$73 and go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster.
Tickets go on sale Thursday at 10 a.m. through Ticketfly for these shows at the 9:30 Club:
• Cyndi Lauper and the Ferocious Few, Nov. 27 early show ($45)
• KT Tunstall and Hurricane Bells, Nov. 27 late show ($25)
• Brandon Flowers, Nov. 29 ($30)
• Peter Hook presents Unknown Pleasures, Dec. 1 ($25).
Tickets go on sale Friday at noon through Ticketmaster for these shows at the Birchmere:
• The Morrison Brothers Band, Nov. 19 ($26.50).
• Tower of Power, April 11 ($49.50).
• Girlyman & Susan Werner, April 15 ($25).
--Amy Orndorff and Brandon Weigel
| October 13, 2010; 8:21 PM ET
Categories: Events, Music
Save & Share: Previous: Mandu's sojutini: A sunburn slayer?
Next: Getting Up Guide: Warhol's M.J. portrait; Belle and Sebastian
The comments to this entry are closed.