Hot tickets: Kenny Chesney, Rush, Buddy Guy
The calendar just turned to December, and that means the days of cold temperatures and snowstorms are ahead. If it's anything like last winter -- well, let's not get into that. Instead, let's look ahead to early June, when country megastar Kenny Chesney comes to FedEx Field on June 4 with the Zac Brown Band. It will likely be warm and sunny then, and thinking about being in the crowd to hear Chesney's carefree songs about relaxing in warm temperatures with a brew is the perfect distraction for what probably lies ahead this winter. Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster and cost $29.50-$249.50.
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through the Kennedy Center for Kathy Griffin, Feb. 25-26 ($44.50-$52).
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster for:
• Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour and Hollywood Undead, Jan. 23 at Baltimore's 1st Mariner Arena ($23-$37.75).
• Bryan Adams, Jan. 29 at Baltimore's Hippodrome ($37.50-$67.50).
• Laurie Berkner, March 6 at Lisner Auditorium ($25-$35).
• Chris Tomlin, March 17 at Baltimore's 1st Mariner Arena ($20.50-$31.50).
Tickets go on sale Friday at noon through Ticketmaster for these shows at the Birchmere:
• Riders in the Sky, Dec. 30 ($25).
• Chrisette Michele, Jan. 22 ($59.50).
• Jesse Cook, March 3 ($29.50).
• Buddy Guy, April 10 ($69.50).
• Jonathan Coulton with Paul & Storm, May 6 ($29.50).
• Shawn Colvin, June 3 ($45).
Amy Orndorff and Brandon Weigel
| December 1, 2010; 7:25 PM ET
Categories: Events, Music
Save & Share: Previous: Start cramming for Going Out Guide trivia night
Next: Getting Up Guide: Movember gala, Washington Jewish film fest
The comments to this entry are closed.