Hot Tickets: Sugarland, Kylie Minogue
Two of country music's biggest acts are coming to Maryland in May, just in time for the warm spring nights best spent outdoors. Sugarland and Little Big Town will be at Merriweather Post Pavilion on May 22 along with opener Matt Nathanson. Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Ticketfly and cost $41-$76.
Tickets go on sale Thursday at 10 a.m. through Ticketfly for the following shows at the 9:30 Club:
• Good Charlotte, Forever the Sickest Kids and This Century, March 4 ($27).
• STS9, March 6 ($25).
• Scissor Sisters, March 7 ($40).
• The Pogues and Titus Andronicus, March 9 ($55).
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster for The Best of Doo Wop IV, featuring Herb Reed's Platters, Charlie Thomas' Drifters, the Marcels, the Chiffons and more, April
30 at Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall ($40-$100).
Tickets go on sale Friday at noon through Ticketmaster for the following shows at the Birchmere:
• Ashford & Simpson, March 12 ($65).
• Candy Dulfer, March 17 ($39.50).
• The High Kings, March 23 ($39.50).
| January 19, 2011; 7:32 PM ET
Categories: Events, Music
Save & Share: Previous: Restaurant Week: Early reports
Next: Getting Up Guide: 'Genesis' reborn; Witold Rybczynski
The comments to this entry are closed.