Follow PostSports on Twitter and Facebook  |  Newsletters: Redskins and Sports   |  RSS

Hard Hits Live: LaVar previews Redskins-Eagles

LaVar answered reader questions about McNabb's return to Philly, the Redskins running game, the Redskins secondary vs. the Eagles receivers, and whether this is a "must-win" in this week's Hard Hits Live webcast.

If you would like to watch the show in segments, click here. Otherwise, just click on the video below to watch the show in its entirety.

Join LaVar every Friday at 10:30 a.m., Eastern, for Hard Hits Live. And send him your questions.

By Mitch Rubin  | October 1, 2010; 10:49 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Donovan McNabb vs. Michael Vick: An easy choice in the offseason
Next: Redskins vs. Eagles checklist: Getting it done in a must-win

Comments

Does Lavar ever talk about anything OTHER than football?

Or better yet, CAN he talk about anything other than football?

That UFC post and the one about paying college atheletes are the only ones I remember on something other than football.

Posted by: vmrg1974 | October 1, 2010 1:34 PM | Report abuse

Actually let me be more specific, does Lavar ever talk about anything OTHER than Redskins football?

How about something on college football, to make it easy.

Posted by: vmrg1974 | October 1, 2010 1:38 PM | Report abuse

-------------------------------------

Hello!!!!!! That's what he was brought in to do. This is also off the Redskins home page. If you want to discuss MMA go to Sherdog..great place to do it. I hate college ball, but I'm sure there are plenty of sites to discuss that on as well. In short if you are expecting LaVar to be talking about any other subject Than the NFL or the Skins then can I please have a hit of whatever you're smokin?

Posted by: skins91r | October 1, 2010 4:05 PM | Report abuse

Lavar picked the Skins to lose, that means we'll win! Awesome!!!

Posted by: robzombie | October 1, 2010 4:34 PM | Report abuse

If we win, I'll be shocked. I'm not even sure I'm going to watch this one. The Rams just put 30 on the Redskins. McNabb was under pretty heavy pressure and we still can't run the ball. Andy Reid knows McNabb better than McNabb knows himself.

I'd say we're going to get a very very very rude awakening, rivaling the Monday Night Embarrassment against the Eagles last year. I don't like it, but that's what I see.

I actually hope somebody hurts Vick. If they could electrocute him or drown him, even better. If we lose by 50 and twist Vick's knee 180 degrees, I'd call it a victory... or a Vicktory. The guy is a d0uche. Changed man, my ass.

Posted by: Thinker_ | October 1, 2010 7:15 PM | Report abuse

LA hates the skins and thats why at every opportunity he pciks against them. shame on him. My pick Redskins 24 Eagles 21...Go Skins. LA please dont write anymore you are boring

Posted by: mazbar | October 1, 2010 7:57 PM | Report abuse

You posters are nuts!

Posted by: Supporter51 | October 2, 2010 7:12 AM | Report abuse

LaVar may not know how to fill a gap, make a read, stay home on a mis direction, or run a restaurant but he knows how to blow hot air on a radio show.

Posted by: sjp879 | October 2, 2010 9:49 AM | Report abuse

Does anyone actually care what LaVar thinks? He is terrible on his radio show and absolutely turned me off to 106.7. I feel dumber just listening to him. Please, 106.7, remove this guy before you lose all of your fans. If I hear one more "With that being said" I'm gonna puke.

Posted by: weis1 | October 2, 2010 12:52 PM | Report abuse

with any luck chad dukes will get hit by a train. what a joke that fat slob is. how does he have a job?

Posted by: the_shocker1 | October 3, 2010 3:46 AM | Report abuse

Lavar, did you know that statistics show a person is 4x more likely to leave a snarky smarta** comment on someone's blog than they are to write something truthful and genuine?

Don't listen to these clowns here. Many of us enjoy your contribution to the Post's online sports section. Thx.

Posted by: ReginaldSmash | October 3, 2010 8:00 AM | Report abuse

Don't you fret Lavar, with all of Obama's Green programs failing so miserably we will need all the hot air we can get this coming winter.
Keep it up, whew, did someone mess with the thermostat?

Posted by: burro2 | October 3, 2010 10:59 AM | Report abuse

Lavar, where are you doing your show? Looks like they stuffed you down at the end of the hall near the Xerox room.

Posted by: fan-o-matic | October 3, 2010 12:31 PM | Report abuse

LOL@being mad at LaVar for picking against the Skins.... For gods sake man we lost to the Rams last week!!!!!

Posted by: jeffbo_80 | October 3, 2010 2:50 PM | Report abuse