Network News

X My Profile
View More Activity
Posted at 1:12 PM ET, 12/12/2010

2 dead of CO poisoning in Md.

By The Associated Press

Fire officials say two men have died of carbon monoxide poisoning inside a home in Pikesville.

Eleven people, including three police officers, were sickened by the odorless, colorless gas and were rushed to a trauma center.

Baltimore County fire department spokeswoman Elise Armacost says a neighbor called 911 around 8:40 a.m. and reported that someone might be dead inside the house. Police responded, and three officers were overcome when they entered the home.

Two men were pronounced dead at the scene. Eight other people, including two children, were sickened inside the home.

Firefighters measured levels of carbon monoxide at 400 parts per million inside the home. That's more than 11 times the level at which carbon monoxide detectors begin to sound

By The Associated Press  | December 12, 2010; 1:12 PM ET
 
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Life on D.C.'s streets, told through tweets
Next: Brawl at party leads to triple stabbing

Comments

I guess when the article requires a little more than moronic politically incorrectness to post its not worth the brainpower. Hence no comments at this point.

Posted by: ged0386 | December 13, 2010 5:41 PM | Report abuse

The comments to this entry are closed.

 
 
RSS Feed
Subscribe to The Post

© 2011 The Washington Post Company