Network News

X My Profile
View More Activity
Posted at 11:34 PM ET, 02/18/2010

Arrest made in 2009 D.C. homicide

By Terri Rupar

A 47-year-old Southeast Washington man has been charged in one of the last homicides in the District in 2009, D.C. police said Thursday.

Police said Paul Anthony Ashby of the 1300 block of U Street SE was charged in the death of Carnell William Bolden, 36. Bolden’s body was found Dec. 31 in a wooded area in the 3000 block of Park Drive SE. Police said it appeared that he had been shot.

According to police, the suspect was in the D.C. Jail on an unrelated charge. He was taken to the office of the homicide unit in connection with an arrest warrant charging him with first-degree felony murder while armed.

--Martin Weil

By Terri Rupar  | February 18, 2010; 11:34 PM ET
 
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Fire evacuates Pr. George's nursing home
Next: Friday news roundup

Comments

When Homeland Security comes to SE we say goodbye to the low-loving-low-lifes (mainly black youngins and the poverty hustlers) and PG County will take 'em in thier inns. I too have a dream that all this killing will stop at least in SE soon and decent black families and whites ones too can reside here. Until then the murders outpace humankindness but we law-abiders will have solace and tranquility in another 3 years. So hold on and just stay indoors or fellowship NOT in SE.

Posted by: foxxmacpryor | February 19, 2010 2:50 PM | Report abuse

The comments to this entry are closed.

 
 
RSS Feed
Subscribe to The Post

© 2011 The Washington Post Company