Posted at 9:33 PM ET, 02/ 1/2010

Man killed in Prince George's County

By Erica Johnston

A man was killed early Monday in the Chillum area, Prince George’s County police said.

They said a man who had suffered a wound was found dead about 2:45 p.m. in the 6800 block of Red Top Road.

Few other details were available, but police said they think the man was killed after a personal dispute with someone he knew.

-- Martin Weil

By Erica Johnston  | February 1, 2010; 9:33 PM ET
Categories:  Crime and Public Safety, Maryland
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Would-be bank robbers come up empty handed
Next: So far in 2010, D.C.'s homicide rate declines

Comments

Chillin in Chillum...hope you folk change the name like the former Wah Bullets did.
May I suggest Hilltop,Treetop,Woodyville or Loveland?

Posted by: foxxmacpryor | February 2, 2010 6:46 AM | Report abuse

Man killed in Prince George's County

=====================================

In other news, the sun rose in the east this morning...

Posted by: Hk45 | February 2, 2010 8:39 AM | Report abuse

Just another case of the favorite past time in PG County of killing one another.

Posted by: checkered1 | February 2, 2010 9:25 AM | Report abuse

Excuse me...I need a moment...let me mop up my tears. The horror...the horror. I'm sure the dispute was one of HUGE proportions. Not something trivial & silly. OH NO.

Posted by: uncivil | February 2, 2010 9:37 AM | Report abuse

Sounds like another drug deal gone bad down in the PGC.

Posted by: tmi1 | February 2, 2010 12:20 PM | Report abuse

Stab 'em, Slab 'em is the end result when you Kill 'em in Chillum. =)

6800 Blk Red Top Rd isnt exactly Chillum.
Its closer to E-W Highway & New Hampshire Ave. . . be more Hyattsville (outside Hyattsville city limits) than Chillum.

Posted by: Robbnitafl | February 2, 2010 12:58 PM | Report abuse