Posted at 9:22 AM ET, 01/ 4/2011

Three slain Tuesday morning in Pr. Geo.'s

By Washington Post editors

A man was found dead in Prince George's Tuesday, the third apparent homicide in the county this morning, Crime Scene reports.

Police say the man was found at 7:50 a.m. at Tucker and Palmer roads in Fort Washington. He had trauma to his upper body, police said.

Two other men were killed overnight in separate incidents in the county, police said. In both cases officers responded to a reported sound of gunshots and found a man fatally injured. The first slaying occurred about 12:30 a.m. in the 3900 block of Bexley Place in Suitland. The second occurred about 2:30 a.m. in 7200 block of Crafford Place in Fort Washington.

There have been four homicides in the county in the first four days of 2011.

By Washington Post editors  | January 4, 2011; 9:22 AM ET
Categories:  Crime and Public Safety, Maryland
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: See a Metro search? Tweet it.
Next: Tax charges for Fairfax City restaurateur

Comments

I am soory for the families and I hope, like me they wish they were white instead of being born black. I have taught school in PeeGeeCee (PG County) for years, ran for office and support corrupt white cop Richard Delabrer, arrested as part of the Jack and Leslie Johnson crime ring.

Posted by: TheresaDudleyFat | January 4, 2011 9:39 AM | Report abuse

TheresaDudleyFat....What??????

Posted by: kimnealctr | January 4, 2011 10:06 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: TheresaDudleyFat | January 4, 2011 9:39 AM
----------

"TheresaDudleyFat" is probably JACQUES CHEVALIER, attacking folk, as usual. *I could tell who it was by all of the usual spelling/grammar/syntax errors!

Why not just sign on w/your REAL name?!

LOL