Network News

X My Profile
View More Activity
Posted at 10:54 AM ET, 12/21/2010

2 students sent to hospitals after overdose

By Washington Post editors


Two students on a field trip were taken to the hospital after a recreational drug overdose, Crime Scene reports.

Paramedics responded to a report of a sick person near the National Holocaust Museum at 100 Raoul Wallenberg Place SW on Tuesday morning, said D.C. Fire department spokesman Pete Piringer. When they arrived, they found several sick students. Two were taken to area hospitals with conditions that were serious but not life-threatening, Piringer. said

By Washington Post editors  | December 21, 2010; 10:54 AM ET
Categories:  DC  
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Va. school won't allow kid's service dog
Next: Md. officials defend deer fine

Comments

this article says very little...how old were the students? where were they from-D.C. or someplace else? what substance were they on?

Posted by: slevydc | December 21, 2010 11:37 AM | Report abuse

The comments to this entry are closed.

 
 
RSS Feed
Subscribe to The Post

© 2011 The Washington Post Company