Posted at 8:17 PM ET, 12/ 2/2010

3 women stabbed in SW D.C.

By Clarence Williams

Three women were stabbed Thursday evening during a fight in Southwest Washington, D.C. police said.

Police responded about 6:45 p.m. to the unit block of Galveston Street SW for the report of a fight, said Officer Paul Metcalf, a spokesman. The women were found conscious and breathing, and their injuries did not appear to be life threatening. They were taken to a hospital.

Investigators were trying determine whether the women stabbed each other or if other assailants were involved.

By Clarence Williams  | December 2, 2010; 8:17 PM ET
Categories:  Crime and Public Safety, DC
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Va. dog groomer fights City Hall
Next: Suitland Metro situation cleared

Comments

Very high-class ladies I'm sure. Not from the ghetto. Oh no.

eeeeeewwwwww

Posted by: TaxiDriver | December 3, 2010 1:08 PM | Report abuse

I am sure they are high class ladies ghetto no A man need to show the ladies the way get them from around that and they are high class ladies just like the one you have not unless you are auncover he she and were you live one may think that a ghetto my lady has a good man if you have a lady hopful she to.

Posted by: johnsonhermanj | December 3, 2010 1:42 PM | Report abuse

I like classy, smart, sophisticated women with no tattoos & no criminal record who don't go around stabbing or shooting folks.

Posted by: TaxiDriver | December 3, 2010 2:34 PM | Report abuse

johnsonhermanj

??????? Try that post again.

Posted by: ged0386 | December 3, 2010 5:51 PM | Report abuse

johnsonhermanj

I guess my question to you is why does the background of the victims matter? Would you feel better if it were three women stabbed in on 49th st in upper north west? Oh I get it, you would have actually cared more. Three woman in southwest probably had it coming anyway because they were ghetto in your mind. Sad how people try to make themselves feel good about themselves at the expense of others. Who cars what kind of woman you like. Who the hell are you? But hey, whatever makes you feel superior in your own mind.

Posted by: ged0386 | December 3, 2010 6:00 PM | Report abuse