Network News

X My Profile
View More Activity
Posted at 9:55 PM ET, 09/11/2010

GW dorm evacuated due to smoke

By Terri Rupar

Students were evacuated from a George Washington University dormitory Saturday night after an elevator motor began emitting smoke, a campus spokeswoman said.

She said no one was injured in the incident which occurred around 9:30 p.m. in a building at 21st and F Streets NW.

--Martin Weil

By Terri Rupar  | September 11, 2010; 9:55 PM ET
 
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Dry zone spreads in D.C. area
Next: Man, woman found dead in HoCo home

No comments have been posted to this entry.

The comments to this entry are closed.

 
 
RSS Feed
Subscribe to The Post

© 2011 The Washington Post Company