2 dead of apparent CO poisoning in Md.
Fire officials say two people are dead from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in Baltimore, and three others were sickened.
Firefighters and paramedics were called about 11 a.m. to an apartment building on Guilford Avenue north of downtown, where they found the victims.
Two were pronounced dead on the scene, while the three who survived were taken to a hospital. Baltimore police say one of the surviving victims appears to be a juvenile.
The comments to this entry are closed.