Spontaneous combustion causes fire
Spontaneous combustion of a dead plant led to a fire causing $3,000 in damage to a townhouse in Frederick.
The plant and its container caught fire and fell onto a deck shortly after 2 p.m. Sunday, according to a report in the Frederick News Post.
About 20 firefighters responded to the blaze in the 5700 block of Chase Court. It was extinguished in about 10 minutes and one was injured, according to the News-Post.
Click here to read the full News Post report.
Posted by: antonebraga | June 29, 2010 9:18 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.