Network News

X My Profile
View More Activity
Posted at 5:11 PM ET, 08/18/2010

Woman gets electrical shock

By Washington Post editors

A woman cleaning a pool in Aspen Hill Wednesday received an electrical shock, WTOP reports.

The woman was using a long pole to clean a swimming pool at the Argyle Country Club when the pole came in contact with a high-tension wire. The woman was shocked and fell to the pool deck.

The woman was taken to the hospital with burns on her feet and scratches on her face but she is expected to recover.

By Washington Post editors  | August 18, 2010; 5:11 PM ET
Categories:  Maryland  
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Vapor cloud in Kensington dissipates
Next: Lori's A.M. Buzz: Power off, pressure on

No comments have been posted to this entry.

The comments to this entry are closed.

 
 
RSS Feed
Subscribe to The Post

© 2011 The Washington Post Company