Network News

X My Profile
View More Activity
Posted at 1:30 PM ET, 05/ 7/2010

Seniors center evacuated in Pr. George's

By Washington Post editors

Prince George's County Fire and EMS has evacuated a seniors center in Calverton after a freon leak, WJLA reports.

About 60 seniors were affected. Six people were being evaluated for possible exposure.

The leak happened on the sixth floor of the Riderwood Retirement Village, which is in the 3100 block of Gracefield Road.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

By Washington Post editors  | May 7, 2010; 1:30 PM ET
Tags:  Maryland, Prince George, Prince George's County Maryland  
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Arenas released from halfway house
Next: House collapses in NW Washington

No comments have been posted to this entry.

The comments to this entry are closed.

 
 
RSS Feed
Subscribe to The Post

© 2011 The Washington Post Company