Firefighter injured battling Vienna blaze
A firefighter is hospitalized after he was hurt battling a blaze at a Vienna house Tuesday morning, ABC 7 reports.
The firefighter suffered a minor electrical shock while working to put out the fire in the 2000 block of Spring Branch Drive. He was taken to the burn center at Washington Hospital Center. His injuries are not considered life-threatening.
Someone from the home was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The comments to this entry are closed.