Network News

X My Profile
View More Activity
Posted at 11:44 AM ET, 07/ 2/2010

Improper disposal of fireworks caused fire

By Washington Post editors

The improper disposal of recently used fireworks is being blamed for a house fire in the Centreville area Thursday night, WTOP reports.

It took firefighters about 40 minutes to put out the fire that went through the roof of the three-story home in the 5200 block of Ellicott Court.

The four adults and two children who lived in the house got out safely.

By Washington Post editors  | July 2, 2010; 11:44 AM ET
Categories:  Virginia  
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Teen dies from injuries after assault
Next: Water advisory for Bayside Beach

No comments have been posted to this entry.

The comments to this entry are closed.

 
 
RSS Feed
Subscribe to The Post

© 2011 The Washington Post Company