Posted at 11:27 AM ET, 07/12/2010

Intruder arrested after touching Va. woman

By Washington Post editors

A 24-year-old man was arrested Sunday after he allegedly entered the home of a Lansdowne woman and touched her, ABC 7 reports.

Loudoun County Sheriff's deputies say Kevin J. Obregon entered a house in the 43800 block of Timber square about 5:30 a.m. Sunday. A 71-year-old woman awoke to find Obregon touching her, deputies said.

Obregon has been charged with entering a dwelling with intent to commit a felony and being drunk in public.

By Washington Post editors  | July 12, 2010; 11:27 AM ET
Categories:  Crime and Public Safety, Virginia
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Md. inmate dies after hanging attempt
Next: Md. town #2 'best place to live'

Comments

As Ben Franklin might acknowledge, a 71-year-old woman ought to be grateful someone -- anyone -- would "touch" her.

Of course, if she's a Muslim, her family members might stone her to death.

Posted by: kinkysr | July 12, 2010 12:37 PM | Report abuse

ha ha ah kinkysr

Posted by: bigheadbull2 | July 12, 2010 1:10 PM | Report abuse

WOW really mature...I live in the building right next to this woman and she and her husband have watched my dog when my fiance and I went out of town. They are a sweet couple and for a d-bag like you to trivialize and mock this traumatic event that happened to them is just wrong. Have a great day.

Posted by: jheath | July 12, 2010 3:26 PM | Report abuse

@ jheath... most of the people who comment on these posts are dirt bags!! Check them out sometimes... you'd be amazed... well maybe not...but it is quite pathetic! I hope your neighbor will be able to get thru and pass this ordeal.... I'm just thankful that she was not physically harmed...as this situation could have escalated...

Posted by: ReflectionofLyfe | July 12, 2010 3:29 PM | Report abuse

kinkysr - you are a sick f***.

Posted by: solsticebelle | July 12, 2010 4:38 PM | Report abuse

kinkysr, joking about the sexual assault of an elderly woman is beyond appalling. I hope she doesn't read that.

Posted by: sarahabc | July 12, 2010 4:45 PM | Report abuse

How could anyone make light of this situation? Of course, it wouldn't be funny if your mother woke up to a strange man touching her, now would it?

Posted by: brandip_77 | July 13, 2010 12:12 AM | Report abuse