Ballpark Tour

Just got back from a Stan Kasten-led ballpark tour. I brought my camera. I'm currently downloading photos. I have no idea whether I can get them on the Journal, but I'm going to try. So bear with me a bit.

By Barry Svrluga  |  February 4, 2008; 2:04 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Rauch avoids arbitration with two-year deal
Next: Nationals Park Tour

Comments

Can't wait to see those pics. There are some good ones recently taken also on jdland.com

Posted by: SC Nats Fan | February 4, 2008 2:08 PM | Report abuse

Sweet!

Posted by: Sec 105 | February 4, 2008 2:08 PM | Report abuse

Any word on extra opening day tickets for plan holders or when single game seats will go on sale?

Posted by: PowerBoater69 | February 4, 2008 2:14 PM | Report abuse

Just put them on Flickr and link to it from here.

Ha ha. The Washingtonpost.com people would never go for that. Off-site links? Anathema!

Posted by: hb | February 4, 2008 2:30 PM | Report abuse

Barry, Will you be at Stan's event at the Smithsonian tonight?

Posted by: Sec 114, E, on the Aisle | February 4, 2008 2:32 PM | Report abuse

Full Season ticket holders will be able to buy up to 4 extra tickets (I have 2 seats, so maybe it is 2 per seat) ahead of the public according the the rep I talked to last week.

Posted by: Sec 105 | February 4, 2008 2:38 PM | Report abuse

Barry-

What we really need is an update on how things are progressing on the inside, and pictures. There are many days when not much seems to happen in the Clark Construction camera view, but they must be doing all sorts of work.

Posted by: Positively Half St (11 more days) | February 4, 2008 2:42 PM | Report abuse

sec 105, do you mean up to 4 extra tix for opening day, or 4 extra tix overall, before they go on sale to the general public?

Posted by: 231 | February 4, 2008 3:51 PM | Report abuse

231, I'm not really sure. I have 2 seats, and the rep said I would be able to purchase up to 4 extra tickets. So I'm really not sure what that means if you have 1 seat or 5 seats. I just know with 2 seats it is 4 extra tickets.

Posted by: Sec 105 | February 4, 2008 5:05 PM | Report abuse

sorry, might not have phrased that right. if i have 2 seats (like you), does that mean i could order 4 seats for opening day and 4 seats for cubs and 4 seats for phillies the day single game tix are available for season tix holders? or do you think it meant i could buy 2 opening day and 2 cubs and that's it? trying to figure out if that was a total limit for single game tix prior to them being open to the public or if it was just a limit for opening day (like i hope it is).

Posted by: 231 | February 4, 2008 5:19 PM | Report abuse

231,

This just pertains to opening day.

Posted by: Sec 105 | February 5, 2008 1:49 PM | Report abuse