A Bog for the Road [Update]

Dan Steinberg has left Florida, and Chico is in deep mourning. Dan's left us a present, though. Enjoy!

Hey, here's another one: The Bog is the gift that keeps on giving.

By Tracee Hamilton  |  February 20, 2009; 2:07 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Nats, Zim Still Talking About Long-Term Deal
Next: Bonus: Boz on Zimmerman

Comments

Bummer. I'm also sorry to hear that. Hope that he'll continue to Bog about the Nats some.

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | February 20, 2009 11:09 AM | Report abuse

Total downer that the coverage-fest is winding down a bit, just as spring training really gets underway. Steinbog left before Zimm even got there!

No matter what though, the extra content was excellent. As previously mentioned, I hope he's able to follow it up with some visits to the DC clubhouse once the season gets underway. Perhaps, with good quotes like Dunn around, the journalistic curiosity will be greater.

Posted by: faNATic | February 20, 2009 11:30 AM | Report abuse

Cheeseboy did a good job this week, I enjoyed his posts. Now that he's gone, how long until he starts mocking the Nats and their fans again, and writing about how boring he thinks baseball is?

Posted by: CoverageisLacking | February 20, 2009 11:32 AM | Report abuse

Boooo-riiiiiing.

Ha, that was for you, CiL.

Thanks to NJ people for reading. Sorry for completely screwing up the dates and getting there a week too early. Trust me, I cursed repeatedly when I realized what I had done.

Anyhow, just FYI, there will be at least two or three more videos and some more posts from stuff I didn't get finished before I left. So it's not all over yet. Once I finish with all that stuff, the mocking will commence, I guess.

Posted by: DanSteinberg1 | February 20, 2009 11:47 AM | Report abuse

Any time, Dan. Seriously, I did enjoy the coverage, look forward to the additional stuff you mention, and I hope some coverage continues after that. You know, people also used to mock the Caps and their fans, and say that hockey was a hard game to get into. Maybe get on this bandwagon before it (some day, hopefully) leaves the station.....

Posted by: CoverageisLacking | February 20, 2009 12:05 PM | Report abuse

Steinz -

Top drawer effort in Viera.

There's gotta be some money in the till for you to return for the 1st Annual DC Sports Bog Open featuring 'Lijah Dukes and his friends Z, Big Donkey and LMillz.

Please? The site would crash from the hits.

Posted by: WebberDC | February 20, 2009 12:08 PM | Report abuse

Good to know that there's still some left in the hopper.

Maybe we should take up a collection for airfare...

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | February 20, 2009 12:20 PM | Report abuse

Hah! That new video is funny.

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | February 20, 2009 2:12 PM | Report abuse

... memo to Collin: grow that hair back, dude. Don’t trim yourself into someone else’s idea of what makes a human.

Posted by: natscanreduxit | February 20, 2009 2:25 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: mja712 | February 20, 2009 2:44 PM | Report abuse

Seems kind of Ironic don't you think? A son not carrying on the family business! Being a Surfer Dude?

Sorry Dad, I want to be a baseball pitcher!

Strange. Not the kind of conversation you hear about in the movie of the week! Usually its the kid who doesn't want to go into medicine but WANTS to be a Surfer Dude. Usually films like that star Matthew McConnehy (spelled wrong I know), as the surfer dude and NOT the other way around!

Just think its funny, that's all!

Posted by: CALSGR8 | February 22, 2009 12:08 AM | Report abuse