Chatter Up! [Update]

Burned by the lack of a second source. The chat lineup has changed.

Steinberg is now on Tuesday at 2 p.m. (not Wednesday). Here's the link.

Chico is still chatting Wednesday, but at 2 p.m. (not noon). Here's his link.

I wanted to give you all a heads-up on chats this week.

Dan Steinberg will chat on Wednesday at 11 a.m. about the Bog, but he'll be in Viera so there is sure to be Nats discussions. (No URL yet.)
Chico will be on at noon Wednesday from Viera. (No URL yet.)

Boz will chat at noon Thursday; here's his link.

By Tracee Hamilton  |  February 16, 2009; 6:20 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Bergmann To 'Pen, And Other Notes
Next: Odalis Perez Holding Out

Comments

I have that twinkle in my eye that come about this time every year. Kiks can have Christmas, I will take the start of the season.
Just finished odering extra opening day tickets for our group. Pitchers and Catchers have reported. I love it.

Posted by: Batboy05 | February 16, 2009 9:23 AM | Report abuse

Thanks for the chat lineup, Tracee, and I'm with you on that, Batboy.

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | February 16, 2009 9:59 AM | Report abuse

repost regarding Perez;
I'm wondering how much Hill's throwing session today would influence their decision on O.Perez? If he looks like he can be effective and pain free, why give Perez guaranteed money? Also I assume that if we gave him what he wants he would have to be added to the (now full) 40 man, so who would you risk to waivers to amek room for Perez? WMP would be my bet, but I doubt they give in to Perez at all.

Posted by: estuartj | February 16, 2009 6:25 PM | Report abuse

estuartj: Did you find it interesting that Perez said that he had not been negotiating with any other team? Sounds like the Nats were the only ones interested from the get-go.
Idle threat?

Posted by: TimDz | February 16, 2009 6:59 PM | Report abuse

I think Perez read this mornings update from Chico and realized he won't make the rotation and is hoping to blackmail them into giving him guaranteed money.

Posted by: estuartj | February 16, 2009 7:31 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: estuartj | February 16, 2009 7:31 PM
_____________________________________________________________

Unless he has pics of Jimbo with small farm animals...I can't see what he has to blackmail with...

Posted by: TimDz | February 16, 2009 7:34 PM | Report abuse

Thanks for the updates, Tracee.

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | February 16, 2009 7:34 PM | Report abuse

New post up (and eeewww, TimDz).

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | February 16, 2009 7:36 PM | Report abuse