Poll: How Will the Nats Fare on This Trip?

Something to while away the lonely hours until Chico reaches Gotham City.

By Tracee Hamilton  |  April 23, 2009; 3:55 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Thursday Afternoon Reading
Next: Frank Robinson: Special Asst. to the Commissioner

Comments

double down:

i would love for the pa to be turned off. they should definitely do it for the old school throw-back games. that would be cool. maybe even bust out the old concessionaire uniforms. there's just too much of a circus going on for me. it's a light show with a poor sound track.

i'd prefer no artificial sound, clap tracks, sweet caroline, etc. just someone singing the national anthem and play ball. announce roster changes over the pa but that's it. that would be nice.

Posted by: longterm | April 23, 2009 4:06 PM | Report abuse

I don't like to do predictions and set up expectations, so I'll abstain.

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | April 23, 2009 4:18 PM | Report abuse

I voted that the boys will go 3-3. I think I might be overly optimistic, but I hope they can pull it off. The way they've been finding ways to lose games, 3-3 would be a major accomplishment, I hate to say.

Posted by: usmc53 | April 23, 2009 5:15 PM | Report abuse

To all those optimists who voted 6-and-0, I am a retired Nigerian general with a vast sum of money I would like to deposit into your Swiss bank account. Please forward me your banking information, and I will comply at once. All you folks do realize they are facing Santana tomorrow night?

Posted by: jdschulz50 | April 23, 2009 5:23 PM | Report abuse

Somehow I can see the Nats beating the Mets but not the Phillies...

Posted by: Juan-John | April 23, 2009 5:24 PM | Report abuse

i am shocked and pleasantly surprised that through 416 votes not a single person voted 0-6.

way to go, NatsTown(tm)!!!

Posted by: bottomfeeders10 | April 23, 2009 8:47 PM | Report abuse

Finally get to see the Nats in person this year! Heading to the "New Shea" stadium, Go Nats!

Posted by: NatsFanNYC | April 24, 2009 8:46 AM | Report abuse