Today's Lineup From Citi Field

(We don't have the Mets' yet; I'll post that once I get it.)

Hernandez -- 4
Johnson -- 3
Zimmerman -- 5
Dunn -- 9
Dukes -- 8
Willingham -- 7
Gonzalez -- 6
Nieves -- 2
Cabrera -- 1

By Chico Harlan  |  April 25, 2009; 10:28 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Final Score From Citi Field: Mets 4, Nats 3
Next: A Few Promising Things

Comments

Gonzo, Nieves, Cabrera, IPOR?

Predicted game time: 2:14

Posted by: Uncle_Teddy | April 25, 2009 10:32 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: tmp2234 | April 25, 2009 11:20 AM | Report abuse

6 thru 1 is a dead zone.

Posted by: dovelevine | April 25, 2009 11:22 AM | Report abuse

I think the Nats will pound the ball today. They are due after 2 games of not much.

I'm not ready to get on the Fire Manny bandwagon just yet. But, I am ready to run Stan "The Plan" Kasten out of town on a rail and have been for a year. His used car salesman act is just so tired.

Stan must go.

Posted by: Section505203 | April 25, 2009 11:35 AM | Report abuse

>You know who I hate? Anderson Hernandez. Wait, make that Alberto Gonzalez (both of them). This lineup is a guaranteed loss. No reverse lock about it, either, with Pelfrey on the mound.

Ah yes, the famed double play combination:

Hernandez to Anderson to No chance

Posted by: Brue | April 25, 2009 12:01 PM | Report abuse

Good analysis of middle infield and leadoff situations.

Let's hope Guzman is back on the 29th and Belliard is given more starts at 2nd so his timing improves.

Posted by: longhorn64 | April 25, 2009 12:44 PM | Report abuse