Nats Park Fan Tweets -- Now Sortable, Sort Of

Our Nationals Park Fan Twitter Project rolls on, and now there's an easy way to see what people are posting from the park.

You can look at all the tweets, or just tweets from the club level, tweets with photos, and more.

The usual caveat applies for a certain subset (you know who you are): if you don't like Twitter, we understand, and trust us that you are not losing out on any additional coverage because of this effort of which you likely do not approve.

By Jon DeNunzio  |  July 20, 2009; 6:33 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Lineups and Personnel Dept. Matters
Next: Olsen Has "Labrum Issues"

Comments

I don't use Twitter, so I have a basic question - will the page automatically refresh when there are new tweets (twits?) or do I have to do that?

Posted by: nervousnatsfan | July 20, 2009 6:45 PM | Report abuse

All I gotta say is "Good luck to J.D. Martin" tonight! Hoping for a great MLB debut. And hoping rain doesn't ruin the game, like it has too many times to remember.

Posted by: rachel216 | July 20, 2009 6:54 PM | Report abuse

let me know if anyone interesting is tweeting at the game ... like Obama. Mebbe one of those moon walk astronauts? Otherwise ...

Posted by: periculum | July 20, 2009 7:01 PM | Report abuse

sure hope willie is wearing a cup tonight.

Posted by: surly_w | July 20, 2009 7:06 PM | Report abuse

Didn't see why Zim is out of the lineup: rest?

Posted by: joemktg1 | July 20, 2009 7:09 PM | Report abuse

This is probably a test run for when the same thing is applied to 'Skins games and all their minions.

I'm anti-Twitter, but I'm a fan of this - a neat idea and application.

Posted by: VelocityAtrocity | July 20, 2009 7:10 PM | Report abuse

periculum, I am with you. Wake us up if anything interesting happens, Jonny D. Some people love getting on the Jumbotron (a tweet being somehwat comparable), others are more concerned with the game. Mostly the latter in this room, no?

Posted by: dfh21 | July 20, 2009 7:13 PM | Report abuse

Vindication for poor, fired Manny. Riggleman is now 0-5 since his interim start, proving once and for all that the managers are not the Nats most significant problem this season.

Posted by: colorado102 | July 20, 2009 10:07 PM | Report abuse