Best Win of the Season?

That's what Adam Dunn called Tuesday night's 6-4 win over the Marlins. Do you agree? It's subjective, obviously. So if you disagree, tell us which win was better. Heck, you only have 34 others from which to choose.

This one was special because of the circumstances entering the eighth inning. To say Josh Johnson was dominating the Nationals would be an understatement. He had retired 20 straight entering that frame, eight of those by strikeouts. He had not allowed more than three earned runs in a game since mid-April, and he was up by four.

"He was about as good as we've seen anyone all year," interim manager Jim Riggleman said. "We just wanted to hang around, stay close... and hopefully get into the bullpen."

I'll admit it. I didn't see any way the Nationals win this game. And then they did. Three straight singles off Johnson. A two-run, pinch-hit double from the maligned Ronnie Belliard. A solid at-bat from Nyjer Morgan, resulting in an RBI ground out, then a clutch single to right by Cristian Guzman to tie the game.

Finally, with two outs and a full count, and facing a lefty, Dan Meyer, brought in just to face him, Dunn connected to left field. A two-run homer.

Did that just happen? We think it did. Best win of the season? We think it was.

By Dave Sheinin  |  August 4, 2009; 11:15 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: A Few Additional Pregame Morsels
Next: Unofficial Best-Game-of-Season Poll Results

Comments

Dave Sheinin: we are still awaiting the stats on this one (percent chance Nats would lose it when the score as 4 to zip in in the 8th).

From the previous post:

Vin just raised an interesting issue. They are letting an interpreter in the dugout for Hiroki Kuroda, who only knows a couple phrases of English. Next question: Will they let the interpreter go to the mound with the pitching coach?

Posted by: Nats_Lady | August 4, 2009 11:34 PM | Report abuse

Historically, Nats_Lady, they haven't done that. Certainly there's been plenty of non-English speaking pitchers before. Teams often have someone else on the team come into the mound. But it's a good question. I'm going to guess (because, as usual, I'm too lazy to look it up) that it's not allowed. One man, one visit.

Posted by: Sec3mysofa | August 4, 2009 11:40 PM | Report abuse

it was from my point of view, mostly because its the only one i've seen...i live in the marlins media market...

Posted by: formerlylove1 | August 4, 2009 11:41 PM | Report abuse

Best win of the season: the Yankees game that was delayed 5 1/2 hours. Partly because I was there and watched thousands of Yankee fans in disbelief watch the Nationals pull off half a dozen sterling defensive plays and pitch a shutout. The joy extended into the next day as I drove back from NY listening to Yankee fans on the radio who wanted to kill themselves.

Posted by: paulkp | August 4, 2009 11:42 PM | Report abuse

I'd pick the Lannan win at Yankee Stadium as the best of the year. But this one has a good feeling about it, second come from behind victory in a row.

Posted by: cabraman | August 4, 2009 11:43 PM | Report abuse

Well, it didn't used to be allowed in the dugout, according to Vin. And if it was Spanish, there were plenty of other players. But Japanese? Is he the only non-Englsh speaking Japanese player on that team?

Posted by: Nats_Lady | August 4, 2009 11:43 PM | Report abuse

I was at the game and it's the best win I've seen this season, either in person or on TV.

If I were the one writing a gamer my lede might be "Adam Dunn rewrote 'Casey at the Bat' Tuesday night, and he gave the poem a happy ending."

I love the Chuck Brown song but at this game, instead of playing the usual "Bustin' Loose", a more apt musical selection to come from the PA system while Dunn rounded the bases would have been the theme from "The Natural".

Posted by: greggwiggins | August 4, 2009 11:45 PM | Report abuse

I really enjoyed the 3 hour rain-delayed game here that the Nats won 13-1, again, because I was there. Of course, people tried to squash my fun by saying people who left should have gotten refunds. Fooey.

Posted by: Nats_Lady | August 4, 2009 11:45 PM | Report abuse

And to answer Dave's question: Yeah, none of the wins means much, I suppose, so none is more meaningful, but I'm partial to big comebacks, so the 11-9 game against the Dodgers was particularly satisfying. It doesn't hurt that I was a Giants fan for years, either.

Posted by: Sec3mysofa | August 4, 2009 11:46 PM | Report abuse

Pretty good--we've already come up with five alternates. Nice work, folks! Somebody is paying attention.

Posted by: Sec3mysofa | August 4, 2009 11:49 PM | Report abuse

And the Belliard double was the only really unlikely part of it.

Posted by: Sec3mysofa | August 4, 2009 11:52 PM | Report abuse

Well, I was at a game the Nats won vs. the Blue Jays which was the first game this year I attended that they won. That was like a miracle.

And the day after the 13-1 win, they won in extra innings in the heat, and I was there too. And I was there on the 4th and 5th of July for 2 in a row. Bottom line is that each Nats win shines like a jewel in my memory...

Posted by: Nats_Lady | August 4, 2009 11:52 PM | Report abuse

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count, and those who can't.

Posted by: Sec3mysofa | August 4, 2009 11:53 PM | Report abuse

First of all, I want to say thanks for all the posts today Dave. You were really feeding the beast and I for one appreciate it.

Best win of the season? Possibly, since it happened in such unexpected fashion. The eighth inning was dramatic and satisfying -- sparked by the bottom of the order against one of the best pitchers in baseball, some clutch hits and even some "situational hitting." The mood at the Park was so totally festive -- kind of like, "did we just do that?? The Nationals? Woo hooo!!"

I happen to be partial to Lannan's gem in June against the Yankees, where Dunn hit a mammoth solo shot, and "Doogie" (as Willie Harris called him tonight) got his first save. Last night's comeback against the Pirates was pretty great too, given how close we came to being blown out the inning before. But I can certainly understand why someone would call this our best win.

Let me also say that Ronnie Belliard's hit tonight was sweet, sweet, sweet. That guy can really come through in the clutch. Considering how short our bench was tonight we really needed him to step up tonight, and he did.

Posted by: Section222 | August 4, 2009 11:54 PM | Report abuse

thank you for the win tonight, Sec3 and Chico. I'll chip in for the Duffy's.

I was at the game and 1) Nick got plenty of love and 2) wow, this really does not look like the same team AT ALL. What a great game.

Posted by: NatsNut | August 4, 2009 11:55 PM | Report abuse

Dave, I vote yes, it was. Solely because of how the Marlins have dominated us all year, coming from behind, those three bullpen arsonist jobs at home earlier in the year. Even Mac didn't look that strong in the ninth...until he fed that last batter the DP pill. Plus, without Zimm, Dunn picked up the slack so well. So, yes, I do say best win of the season.

Posted by: jdschulz50 | August 4, 2009 11:56 PM | Report abuse

Best Win of the season had to be yesterday's win against the Pirates. Why? Because 3 plays from the game made ESPN's final "Top 10 Plays of the Day"! Three!!! And we won!
This has NEVER happened before and it will be a long long long time before it (if) ever happens again.

Posted by: 1stBaseCoach | August 5, 2009 12:01 AM | Report abuse

I'd have to give a vote for the game vs. the Sox, with Smoltz making his first start, and our Nats abusing him right and left for 5 runs in 5 innings, countered by J. Zimm's 7-inning, 1 run performance. It was of course aided by the fact that I was there, listening with glee to the sawx fans' disappointment.

But the best was indeed Lannan's silencing the Yanks.

Posted by: HotNats | August 5, 2009 12:01 AM | Report abuse

An aside to Nats_Lady, and anyone else whose curiosity was sparked by Harlan's earlier post about win probabilities: you can find this information yourself for any game. Toddle on over to fangraphs.com and click on Scoreboard. Some judicious clicking thereafter will find you a page like this one: http://www.fangraphs.com/liveplays.aspx?gameid=290804120

Posted by: Scooter_ | August 5, 2009 12:06 AM | Report abuse

I can't say whether it was the best win of the season, but I can say that Section 130 was rockin', baybee!!!

Posted by: SilverSpring8 | August 5, 2009 12:25 AM | Report abuse

Was at the game tonight, and it was pretty incredible. Would have liked a warmer hand for Nick, but you can't have everything in a ballpark that's half-full. Very dramatic outcome that got the crowd rocking, but not the best win of the year, though -- that honor is reserved for Lannan's complete game shutout of the Mets a couple of weeks back.

Posted by: magnus37 | August 5, 2009 1:15 AM | Report abuse

The other games mentioned were all very good, but it is hard not to vote for this one. Josh Johnson is ridiculous, and to come back against him the way he was pitching tonight is amazing.

Not to mention that we were 0-9 this year against them and even going back a year or two we have been the Marlins whipping boys. This one felt great.

Posted by: curz | August 5, 2009 1:53 AM | Report abuse

I thought the applause for Nick in the first was less than I had expected, but I attribute that to the Marlins' lead-off hitter just having tripled, so the game was off to a tough start for the Nats, and NJ compounded it right away with a hit.

Good for Bellie with the big hit! I can't believe what I saw. Don't remember the last time a team was so dominated and then busts out with 6 in the 8th. I'm counting on Lannan to make it 4 in a row.

Posted by: nats24 | August 5, 2009 2:27 AM | Report abuse

11-9 win against the Dodgers in LA was the wildest and greatest game of the season---bar none.
Heck LA was winning 6-0 after 1 and going into the 6th. And from that point on the Nats scored 11 in the final 4 innings finishing off 1-3-6-1 and held on as the Dodgers scored 2 in the bottom of the 9th and had the winning runs on base. That was a game.

Posted by: dovelevine | August 5, 2009 2:29 AM | Report abuse

Another great game was the July 4 comeback against the Braves when Adam Dunn hit his 300th Home run. great feeling in the stands that day . I didnt see tonights game , but was there on the 4th

Posted by: sdefife | August 5, 2009 4:14 AM | Report abuse

"Does anybody know why JR let Bergmann lead off the 6th? The Nats are down 3-zip, and they give up an out to start the inning???"

Just guessing, I'd say he wanted to keep it no worse than 3-0. Seems to have been the right call.

Posted by: Sec3mysofa | August 5, 2009 4:39 AM | Report abuse

Belliard's double didn't surprise me all that much. He has always been a late-season hitter and he seems to be following that same pattern this year.

I like blowouts, too, and that game where we hit the three homers in a row and scored 13 runs was a pretty good 'un, as was the one with the long rain delay where, as soon as we started playing again, we had a massive 2-out rally culminating in a Dunn grand slam, and Tyler Clippard came in and pitched as well as Josh Johnson's pre-8th inning effort last night, and we scored 13 runs again.

But I've got to say that last night's win may have been even more satisfying than those. To go from such total futility and hopelessness to ecstasy so rapidly and so late in a game is really quite a special thrill.

Posted by: FergusonFoont | August 5, 2009 5:14 AM | Report abuse

Whether you were for or against the Morgan-Milledge trade: Check out this Hitler-as-Pirates-Owner commentary:

Pirate Hitler Misses Nyjer

Hilarious.

Posted by: nattydread1 | August 5, 2009 6:01 AM | Report abuse

I wish I hadn't gone to bed before the 8th inning.

New thought, though. You have to be happy for Jorge Padilla, who is going to be called up to make his major league debut at 30, replacing Kearns. The kid is hitting over .360, and I was starting to think that he would never get a call-up if that wasn't good enough.

+1/2St.

Posted by: kevincostello | August 5, 2009 6:40 AM | Report abuse

"Tonight was fun, though. Reminded me a little bit of 2005. Even "Sweet Caroline" was brought back."

That was the only bad part of last night's game. (Well, that and seeing Nick Johnson in a Marlins uniform.) I thought I'd heard that they finally wised up and banned that song from Nats Park. Now they'll probably latch onto it as a good luck charm after the win last night.

I happened to be up at the Hall of Fame a few weeks ago. They have a little interactive exhibit there with signature songs of various teams. Frank Sinatra singing New York, New York is there for the Yankees. Thank God I'm a Country Boy is there for the Orioles. And Sweet Caroline is there FOR THE RED SOX.

Stop playing Sweet Caroline at the Nationals ballpark, Stan. It's a Red Sox thing. The Nationals should be able to find a song of their own. Even an interim song, if that's the best you can do. Just stop playing Sweet Caroline. Please.

Posted by: FromTheEclipseThePlaceThatBobCarpenterCallsHome | August 5, 2009 7:35 AM | Report abuse

This was addressed in Riggleman's post-game comments to the press. Basically, he was down two guys on the bench last night (Kearns and Zim) and didn't want to waste a pinch hitter there.

Posted by: FromTheEclipseThePlaceThatBobCarpenterCallsHome | August 5, 2009 7:41 AM | Report abuse

As people pointed out, there actually have been other good wins too, but I would say that Monday's win and last night's win were the two best back-to-back wins by a long shot! The percentages that we would win either game were very low and to win both is incredible. Maybe this team is about to get some good mojo for the rest of the season to make up for all the bad mojo before the all-star break.

Posted by: Dougmacintyre | August 5, 2009 7:45 AM | Report abuse

Nats are currently 3 games off their "winning" pace from last year: 35 Ws after 107 games in 09; 38 Ws after 107 games in 08.

Posted by: ImWithStupid | August 5, 2009 7:56 AM | Report abuse

This was a pretty good win. I was listening to it on the radio and heard the Charlie Slowes call the game tied. I then had to hop on the metro to go home from - or else wait 20 mins. I had to "watch" the end of the game via blackberry - so needless to say it wasn't the best conditions.

My vote is for the Shairon Martis Complete game - I listened to that on the radio, but I also really enjoyed the John Lannon Complete game Vs the Mets - I was in the stands, it was the ninth home game I attended this year and the first time the nats won!

Posted by: vo_37 | August 5, 2009 8:19 AM | Report abuse

Hard to pick a best win, even with so few to choose from. Last night's has to rank near the top though.

I hope that finally giving the Marlins a dose of their own medicine will give them confidence for more wins in the series.

It was also a satisfying win for us remaining Ronnie Belliard fans. The team is going to need his contributions down the stretch, especially if guys get injured.

I'm going to celebrate by eating a nice cheeseburger for lunch.

Posted by: longhorn64 | August 5, 2009 8:26 AM | Report abuse

So where are all the Kearns going on the DL for sitting on his thumbs jokes?

Posted by: GoNatsTerps | August 5, 2009 8:28 AM | Report abuse

I like the use of the bullpen where you have your reliever warming at the 1st sign of trouble so the game doesn't get away from you. 3-0 is manageable. 4-0 is tough. 5-0 is pretty much out of hand.

Did you see Riggleman on the top step of the dugout cheering on his guys when the Nats were losing 4-0 and had 2 runners on base?

When Nyjer Morgan scored Nieves, the dugout went nuts. You would think Nyjer hit a double while it was a ground out RBI to the right side. WOW.

BTW, I thought Jordan Zimmermann's April 20th 1st win against Atlanta was going to be the springboard and wasn't but it was a huge win.

Small things. Outfield defense is huge. Nyjer Morgan forcing out NJ at 3rd on that shallow dunk to center.

Posted by: GoingGoingGone | August 5, 2009 8:40 AM | Report abuse

At game's end, I was moved to paraphrase Matthew, "Why were we so fearful, oh we of little faith?"
Oh, now I remember.

Posted by: JamesWebster | August 5, 2009 8:41 AM | Report abuse

Everyone has mentioned my favorite games, except that great Saturday night game against the Mets that Lannan pitched, with 5 double plays - that was sweet! What a fun night.

Posted by: Traveler8 | August 5, 2009 8:54 AM | Report abuse

As great as this win was, I was expecting it to be the lead story on Comcast Sportsrise this morning at 6:00. Instead, they had a segment on Redskins training camp open the show and then went to Ravens traing camp. They then did a story on the Orioles and then to commercial! They came back from commercial to do a story on DC United's nice win and THEN did a short 1 minute segment or so on the Nationals!

Part of the problem with the attendence and the TV ratings is that there is not a TV network you can go to and fell like it is a Nationals station. MASN is mostly about the Orioles when it comes to baseball and Comcast is about the Redskins and other DC sports. This is a major problem. last night's game should have led off any local cable sports show this morning!

Posted by: Dougmacintyre | August 5, 2009 9:01 AM | Report abuse

So, Padilla gets called up and no word from periculum? He's either asleep, in shock or heading to Nats Park to lay out the red carpet for the arrival of his hero...

Seriously, Padilla is a good news story and it's nice he's being given a chance.

Posted by: baltova1 | August 5, 2009 9:09 AM | Report abuse

Not the "Top 10 Plays", 1stbasecoach, but three of the five "Web Gem" plays on a single edition of ESPN's "Baseball Tonight" came from a 2005 Nats victory over the Mets, back in the first season of baseball's return to D.C. I remember because I'd been at that game. After I got home I was watching as they ran that day's "Web Gem" segment. When the third play from the game was introduced, I still recall Harold Reynolds (with ESPN at the time) saying, "Three Web Gems from one game? That must have been a heckuva ballgame!" And, having been at RFK to see for myself, I remember that I told my television, "yes it was, Harold, yes it was."

--------

Posted by: 1stBaseCoach | August 5, 2009 12:01 AM

Posted by: greggwiggins | August 5, 2009 9:11 AM | Report abuse

Lannan win at Yankee stadium, because I was there and the Yankee fans were SO bummed. The gut next to me kept yellin at the Yankee batters that "this guy ain't Koufax, geta hit." Then he cursed some more when they didn't!

Posted by: alm1000 | August 5, 2009 9:13 AM | Report abuse

I'd have to say one of the best wins of this year was the Sunday before Memorial Day against the Orioles, where the O's intentionally walked Zim to load the bases before Dunn came up, and Dunn crushed a grand slam to the O's bullpen giving the Nats the lead. But maybe that's because I was with a bunch of Orioles fans :)...

Posted by: margkcars | August 5, 2009 9:14 AM | Report abuse

Just the fact that this team is winning a couple games and playing good baseball for the first time in two years if just plain fun.

I walked into the bar in the 8th inning with the Nats down 4-0, and I got to cheer as they rattled off 6 runs. Thats just fun.

Posted by: kingtutts | August 5, 2009 9:21 AM | Report abuse

Yes, best win of the season because it feels like they've turned a corner. Pitching was good. Even with JD Martin's mistakes, he only gave up 3 runs. Finally the Nats' hitters came through when the pitchers held opponents under 5 runs.

Of course if they lose 4-5 in a row after last night, then it was just another win.

Why did the Marlins manager leave Johnson in so long when he was obviously fading. professional courtesy?

Posted by: Instructor5 | August 5, 2009 9:22 AM | Report abuse

Yeah, last night's comeback was as my daughter would say "boss" or as we old skoolers would say "da bomb" when Belliard was up i was just hoping for a sac fly or a single, but a double!! that's why baseball is a great game because you never know. I said last night Riggleman is beginning to win me over, during the game he was up on the dugout steps cheering even before the rally that's what this team needs hey maybe not all the time but it doesn't hurt to have the manager involved vocally.

Posted by: dargregmag | August 5, 2009 9:22 AM | Report abuse

This is interesting......makes you wonder what Acta's approach was.....I think we are going to find out a lot about what Manny did not do.....

Dukes credits his new lease on life in the big leagues to Triple-A Syracuse manager Tim Foli. The two have a close relationship, and Foli was not afraid to tell Dukes when he was doing something wrong on the field.

Posted by: JayBeee | August 5, 2009 9:32 AM | Report abuse

June 6, against the Mets, for all kinds of reasons:

1) We had great seats in section 135L;
2) We were there with an old college buddy and his wife, who we hadn't seen in eight years;
3) Lannan pitched a complete game, 4-hit gem, killing the Mets with five double plays in the first five innings. Only run was unearned (Dukes error in the eighth);
4) When Dunn came up in the first, I told my bud to look at the upper deck in right, 'cuz Dunn could easily hit one out there. Git'Er then immediately made me look like a genius, blasting a two-run shot off John Maine; the good guys left the bottom of the first with a 3-0 lead;
5) Johnson and Dukes also went long;
6) It was the most perfect weather ever for a ball game, and;
7) The good guys won, for the first time ever at Nats Park with me in attendance.

Only down side: The sausage and kielbasa stand was out of kielbasa even before the game started (translation: they never had any to begin with).

I shall insist on a better game this Saturday night.

Posted by: gilbertbp | August 5, 2009 9:34 AM | Report abuse

Definitely best win for this season! Best win since moving to DC, nah....Zim's walk off HR on Father's Day 2006 was the best and there have been other walk offs that probably bested yesterday but definitely a change in attitude that is palpable just watching these guys since Manny left.

Posted by: markfd | August 5, 2009 9:35 AM | Report abuse

Oh yeah, going Thursday and Saturday.

This team is finally fun again to watch, not that I haven't watched every game even when it was painful.

Riggs is doing a great job and the team is responding.

4 in-a-row tonight, more fish to fry.

Posted by: alm1000 | August 5, 2009 9:40 AM | Report abuse

"Oh any ABM.....still holding on to the last thread that firing Acta would have no effect?"

I am not ABM and I am still holding firmly to the belief that we have not seen any proof of a turn around yet. This is not an unprecedented improvement as of yet.

I happily hope to have it proven to me that there has been a difference made. I would be delighted to see that the difference was not because of personnel, but because of manager.

Posted by: Section506 | August 5, 2009 9:40 AM | Report abuse

506: " am not ABM and I am still holding firmly to the belief that we have not seen any proof of a turn around yet. This is not an unprecedented improvement as of yet."
===================================================================
506, I think you're in for a long battle against the hordes who don't understand the meaning of the term, "statistically insignificant." The existence of clutch ability a couple of days ago, the claim that Riggleman's turned the team around today.

Posted by: gilbertbp | August 5, 2009 9:49 AM | Report abuse

Although the hitting an defense has clearly improved, I think the young pitchers are hitting a wall. We are going into uncharted territory with most of them.

Posted by: Tom8 | August 5, 2009 9:49 AM | Report abuse

@506,

At least your views are based on your beliefs and not just to be contrary to what others say. I agree that the personal has changed from opening day. Bull pen and starters mostly and Add Morgan but Acta had all the same personel for over a month......While the biggest factor in winning is the pitching from the bull pen....the use of the bull pen under Rigs is so much different than Acta's it is amazing. Defense is the next biggest difference and that is all the same personal Acta had.

Posted by: JayBeee | August 5, 2009 9:52 AM | Report abuse

"I will not try to convince you but please let us know when you see the light....in the mean time let's all enjoy this brand of baseball....it has been over 4 years since we have seen it."

Deal, so long as you let me know when you see the light of statistical significance. ;) And I'm all about enjoying the baseball.

Posted by: Section506 | August 5, 2009 9:54 AM | Report abuse

Deal,

I understand the Statistical Significance issue....time will tell but you do not need the a ton of time to see the difference in approach and communication that Rigs (OR ANYONE REALLY) brings to the the Acta act. As you saying you need a lot of data to recognize that daily meetings, daily defense drills (OUTSIDE AB!) and using hot pitches for more than an inning is there?

Posted by: JayBeee | August 5, 2009 10:08 AM | Report abuse

Hands down best win of season. I know it doesn't carry much signficance to the baseball world as the Nats are going nowhere this year. However, everything has significance in its own light. At some point we will all look back at a moment or moments when this franchise took an upturn. Whether this past month of games is it or not, I nor any of us really know. I would like to believe this could be a beginning of better days ahead though. Pass the koolaid please. One more thing though, please start bashing Belliard again so I can guarantee a win today.

Posted by: cokedispatch | August 5, 2009 10:10 AM | Report abuse

Belliard's still a bum. He got lucky last night. Blind squirels and such.

Go Nats!

Posted by: cheeseburger53 | August 5, 2009 10:15 AM | Report abuse

Best win of the season was July 4th, featuring Dunn's mammoth home run to right (his 300th). Last night's win was marred by a really ugly non-play by Dunn in the first inning, where the ball went under his glove, which was about six inches off the ground (though he did pull of a nice double play later in the game).

The second inning was fascinating for me last night. For the Marlins, the first batter popped out to short, the second struck out, and the third grounded out to short. For the Nats, the first batter popped out to short, the second batter struck out, and the third batter grounded out to . . . third. Neat.

The Post listed attendance as 19,828. It seemed to me there were many more there.

Posted by: staxowax | August 5, 2009 10:23 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: nattydread1

that is hilarious! omfg that is great.

Posted by: longterm | August 5, 2009 10:23 AM | Report abuse

Final returns in on the new post.

Posted by: Sec3mysofa | August 5, 2009 11:34 AM | Report abuse

A sea change .... the evil winds out of the east have turned, fair westerlies now fill out the sails.

Posted by: periculum | August 5, 2009 12:59 PM | Report abuse

Best win, hands down, because of the opponent.

Posted by: mgilham | August 5, 2009 4:27 PM | Report abuse