Today's lineups

Adam Kennedy finally gets a start -- and it's against Tim Linceum.

Nationals

5. Juan Uribe, SS
6. Bengie Molina, C
7. Aaron Rowand, CF
8. Nate Schierholtz, RF
9. Tim Lincecum, SP

By Adam Kilgore  |  May 26, 2010; 8:53 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Stephen Strasburg to debut against Pirates, report says
Next: J.D. Martin likely to start Saturday

Comments

There is a baseball game tonight? And Stephen Strasburg isn't involved in the starting lineup? Ahhh, then who cares...

Posted by: Ghost7 | May 26, 2010 9:24 PM | Report abuse

But...but....but....I thought Strasburg was pitching and I bought $500 worth of tickets!!!! Dam them!!!!

Posted by: Natstoyou | May 26, 2010 9:30 PM | Report abuse

but... but... I just bought four tickets to "any game pitched by Steven Strasburg on this date" and I paid good money!!1!

Posted by: Sec3mysofa | May 26, 2010 9:34 PM | Report abuse

Damn them??? Nuts to YOU!!
Laughing out loud here, really.

Posted by: Sec3mysofa | May 26, 2010 9:36 PM | Report abuse

I tend to agree with the posters who point out that the Nats did not announce the June 4th date as the day of Strasburg's premier, and that the people who bought tickets based on media speculation bought them at their own risk. However, I think that it would be good public relations for the team to allow anyone who bought tickets for the 4th to exchange them for any future home date. That way, even if they can't all get tickets to Strasburg's debut, at least they can see him pitch at a later date.

Posted by: rbpalmer | May 26, 2010 9:37 PM | Report abuse

This does not strike me as a lineup that's going to score many runs against Lincecum.

I put the over/under at 1.5.

Posted by: gilbertbp | May 26, 2010 9:41 PM | Report abuse

Well, they should probably just pack it in for the season, then. 'Cause you could argue that Guz over Kennedy would be a better start, but other than that, this is the best lineup the team has to offer with Pudge on the DL.

Posted by: Cavalier83 | May 26, 2010 9:48 PM | Report abuse

you pays yer money and ya takes yer chances. End of story.

Posted by: Sec3mysofa | May 26, 2010 10:18 PM | Report abuse