In-game chat: Nationals vs. Indians

Join Dave Sheinin for a live chat during today's game against the Indians, Stepen Strasburg's second start for the Nationals.

By Alexa Steele  |  June 13, 2010; 11:40 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Today's lineups
Next: Chapter 2 for Stephen Strasburg

Comments

15 months ago, if you told me that I'd be eagerly anticipating a game between the Nats and the Tribe in early June, I'd have to inquire about what you'd been smoking.

Posted by: randysbailin | June 13, 2010 12:40 PM | Report abuse

I admit that I am one of those people who only watches golf when Tiger is in the hunt. errr, WAS one of those people. Strasburg is quickly occupying that space in my life. Let's hope he keeps it up, the Nats deserve to have millions of casual fans across the country.

(But I am much more than a casual Nats fan, in fact I am wearing a nats shirt right now and I am in Portland, Oregon!)

Posted by: spam21 | June 13, 2010 1:12 PM | Report abuse

I'm a fan of the real-time chats, but it doesn't appear like my submissions are getting posted, so I'll assume it is better to post here unless I see some other evidence.

Great first inning for SS -- 2Ks for first 2 batters, with some jaw-dropping goods, hitting 100 in perfect spots!

Posted by: mo_dc | June 13, 2010 1:20 PM | Report abuse

So let me get this straight: because I SUBSCRIBE to the Washington Post I don't get the Post's Strasburg special addition poster, which is only available at retail locations. Thanks Post, just helped me make up my mind to cancel. I'll read for free like the rest and buy once or twice a year. Morons.

Posted by: JG55 | June 13, 2010 1:41 PM | Report abuse

How old are you? 12? You are all upset because you didn't get your Strasburg poster for your bedroom? I've seen it all now.

Posted by: MKadyman | June 13, 2010 3:43 PM | Report abuse

--------------------------------------------
That's pretty funny. I used to have miniature pennants of every major league team on my bedroom wall along w/ assorted posters. Of course I was 10 at the time.

Posted by: randysbailin | June 13, 2010 3:57 PM | Report abuse

The Post needs to get those Strasburg posters to its subscribers pronto. We are the loyal ones, the people who stay with the Post year in and year out, and it's ridiculous we are being stiffed.

Posted by: JerryFloyd1 | June 13, 2010 4:12 PM | Report abuse

Man, I really think they should consider moving either Bernadina or Desmond into the second spot and moving Morgan down in the order.

Posted by: bromisky | June 13, 2010 5:16 PM | Report abuse